TRanScend is offline Junior Member

Question ephedrine immunity?

Hey fellas, back with a question for your experts. I was using stacker 2 as part of my lift for close to a year or so (off and on- few weeks on, week off...etc.). My body started getting used to the single pill I was taking, so I started to up the dose to two. I didnt like having to take more for the same effect so I did some research and read a post that said going off the stuff for 6-8 weeks clears all receptor sites. Ive been off of it for about 5 weeks now and did a quick test with one pill, But I didnt feel the effects that I used to feel. Am I immune to the one pill dose???? Any of you experts now how I can get back so that the effects are back to what they were when I started???

P.s.- I bought (spelling) a crapload of myoplex- this stuff is thick as all hell, how do you guys get this stuff down?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    One pill is enough. Don't take more than that as a single dose. Taking 2 is 400 mg caff and 50 mg ephedra, that's too much and why people run into trouble and get all these people wanting to ban the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    One pill is enough. Don't take more than that as a single dose. Taking 2 is 400 mg caff and 50 mg ephedra, that's too much and why people run into trouble and get all these people wanting to ban the stuff.
    well yeah, I just dont want to be on an addicted increasing spiral on the stacker. I want to stay at just one pill, hence the reason im trying to clear all the crap thats clogged up my receptors (being of the stuff for 5 weeks now). However, at five weeks clean...I took one pill to see if I was back to normal. I didnt feel anywhere as close to the way I felt when I originally was taking one pill. My question was not for an opinion on what dosage I should take- it was whether this should be expected (due to too short a period off) or whether something else might be the cause. Thanks for the input though.

TRANSCEND

Yung Wun is offline Member
    the longer u been using the stuff, the longer u should have a break from it. if one pill still aint working you need a longer break, or up the dose.

sp9
    Dude, its a losing battle. I remember my first ECA dose, I worked out for 2 hours, rode my mountain bike for and hour and then cleaned my house and was looking for more to do. I don't think you can ever get back to that feeling unless you clear it out of your system for a long time. I still take some before I work out and it gives me some energy after being at work all day. The main use for the stuff is to speed up fat burning and for people that use it for that reason it does not matter if you feel it or not, it is still working. I would just recommend you follow the manufacturer's guide to be safe.

Damn...I see what your sayin Scott...but I think that we will all agree that that feeling that we first got is freakin amazing. I know that it is working even though I dont get the feeling of all of the ephedrine, but that feeling (reminicent of omnipotence) is what keeps megoing through the liuft and all the cardio afterwards. I also understand that I could just take two pills and I would get that feeling again, but I dont want to be some stacker fiend who has to keep increasing the dose to get the same effects. SO you can see why I wanna stick to one pill. In your opinion, how long do you think I would need to be free of the stuff if I was using it everyday-say for a duration of 6-8 months?

sp9
    I would say about three weeks but I think then you will feel a good kick from it but also I think you will adapt to it even faster than before which will result in losing that energy within a few days.

yeah thats what I figured...been off for five and still nada...im gonna stay off and give it a go every two weeks- thanks Yung and the rest a you fellas

Thread Information