hoss827 is offline Banned

Good Cycle to start with...

Ok guys, Im 16, about 165 and 5'7. And I have plenty of food ta eat. But its time for me ta get my supplements. Ive got 235$ to spend. Now 1-ad sounds very nice. But I am not completely sure on what would go good with what here...Im really liking the way 1-ad looks. And ive heard good things about it. But im still not sure... Help me out bros!!!

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Ok guys, Im 16, about 165 and 5'7. And I have plenty of food ta eat. But its time for me ta get my supplements. Ive got 235$ to spend. Now 1-ad sounds very nice. But I am not completely sure on what would go good with what here...Im really liking the way 1-ad looks. And ive heard good things about it. But im still not sure... Help me out bros!!!
    i've used it by itself for 3 cycles, only sides have been lethargy and a small loss of libido. if your looking for lean gains, take it by itsself and deal with the sides. if you are looking for size as well as strength, take it with 4AD.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    alright man your 16, 165, at 5'7". don't take this the wrong way, you have a pretty good base for a 16 year old, but don't fuck with anything like 1-ad at 16. i know how it is, your pry going to do it anyway, just consider my advice will ya? hit me up with a pm if you need anything

--hawk

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Don't mess with these pro-hormones yet bro...I'm 18 and still hesitant to use them....they can really mess with the testosterone your body produces NATURALLY in the future, eat, rest, and hit the weights hard bro, that's all you really need right now, you've got more than enough testosterone running through your body right now anyways, all you need is protein and some creatine.

GNCGUY83 is offline Junior Member
    a low dose shouldnt hurt you....100mgs a day should be enough b/c your young. i did it when i just turned 18 and its good shit.

Thread Information