clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

avant ONE+ pulled by FDA...alternative?

hey,
    since i don't have a source, i have to resort to either making my own fina or doing prohormones. i've read time and time again that ONE+ by avant is the best. its a transdermal 1-test/4-ad stack, but it is no longer being produced by avant cuz of some FDA problems.

what is the best alternative? i heard taking these prohormones orally isn't nearly as effective. i also heard injecting 1-test is way too painful. i read in a few places you can make a transdermal gel/lotion yourself. is making it yourself equally as effective and how does one go about doing it? also, BDC Nutrition still makes T-1, a transdermal 1-test/4-ad stack...is that just as good as ONE+?

thanks for the help,
    -- cb

p.s. what is DMSO?

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    It looks like that product is still available. If it works that well for you, you might want to stock up. I think 1fast400.com is still selling it. Good luck.

P.S. DMSO, dimethyl sulfoxide, act as strong antioxidants and free radical scavengers . Claims have been made that dmso or aloe vera juice may offer relief from arthritis, aches and pains, burns and bruises, bronchitis, asthma, hair loss, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    It looks like that product is still available. If it works that well for you, you might want to stock up. I think 1fast400.com is still selling it. Good luck.

P.S. DMSO, dimethyl sulfoxide, act as strong antioxidants and free radical scavengers . Claims have been made that dmso or aloe vera juice may offer relief from arthritis, aches and pains, burns and bruises, bronchitis, asthma, hair loss, etc.
    cool, thanks for the reply. yeah, 1fast400.com is still selling it, but i'm sure they're eventually gunna run out. i read tons of postive things about ONE+, but haven't read anything about T-1. was wonding if that stuff is just as good, in case down the road, ONE+ is all gone...=) also, DMSO...does it have anything to do with transdermal stuff?

thanks jason,
    -- cb

oops, i forgot to ask also. ONE+ shuts down your natural test, right? so should i get some liquid-clomid? and if so, when should i take it after the cycle is done? and what should the dosages be?

thanks again,
    -- cb

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason

Thank you for address where Avant+ is available. Just bought 4 bottles. Gonna start at August 5. Will post my results.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    Thank you for address where Avant+ is available. Just bought 4 bottles. Gonna start at August 5. Will post my results.
    yeah, thanks...i just bought 2 bottles last night. but bump to my questions about clomid, post one+ cycle...

thanks,
    -- clocky baby

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    yeah, thanks...i just bought 2 bottles last night. but bump to my questions about clomid, post one+ cycle...

thanks,
    -- clocky baby
    I'm going to use 6-OXO. But if clomid is better, than I'll use it instead

Thread Information