Thread: Thermorexin

Veretta21 is offline Junior Member

Thermorexin

This stuff is the real deal----I got my bottle of R-ala from AF store today and it came with a free sample of their new product Thermorexin---I took one pill with an apple about 30 minutes before my workout----I ended up having the most unbelievable back and bi's workout today---felt like I could go forever----If I knew that I wouldn't get addicted to these pills I would buy them in a second---they give you total concentration and intensity without the tremors and increased heart rate----Just want to give props where they are do---

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Damn it! Am I the only one that is not affected by this product? Maybe I should try the stuff sitting in my cupboard again to confirm the lack of effect.

sig, couple of questions

diet? carbs or no?
    do you smoke?
    any other drugs in system, include ALL.

try taking grapefruit juice prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Veretta21
    This stuff is the real deal----I got my bottle of R-ala from AF store today and it came with a free sample of their new product Thermorexin---I took one pill with an apple about 30 minutes before my workout----I ended up having the most unbelievable back and bi's workout today---felt like I could go forever----If I knew that I wouldn't get addicted to these pills I would buy them in a second---they give you total concentration and intensity without the tremors and increased heart rate----Just want to give props where they are do---

thanks for posting your exp.

I use chewing tobacco, and I do not have carbs until pwo meals 1 & 2. Other than a few sodas everyday, nicotine is the only "drug" I use.

Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    I use chewing tobacco, and I do not have carbs until pwo meals 1 & 2. Other than a few sodas everyday, nicotine is the only "drug" I use.

this may not apply to chewing tobacco, but smoking increases the clearance of the active by nearly 200%. nicotine patches, lozenges and gum do not. so if you want to see if that is the issue switch to one of the other "forms" of nicotine.

and try upping the carbs, even just a little, with some small fruits perhaps.

Maybe I will give it another go once I go into maintainence, instead of while cutting.

Thread Information