Thread: tribex ?

alert is offline Junior Member

tribex ?

Is this testosterone boaster useful by itself ? would it boost my natural test to provide even marginal gains over regular levels ? or was it really intended to be used post cycle by roid and pro - horomone users ?

biggdude is offline Junior Member

Hero is offline Junior Member
    supposedly tribulus gets your natural test working again after you come off some kind of prohormone cycle. IMPO its probably just a placebo effect. its supposed to be good for overtraining, but probably wont boost your test level above the normal level. 6-oxo by ergopharm works damn good.

alert is offline Junior Member
    hero .. do you know if 6 oxo is worth taking to boast your natural test levels ? any studies that show an increase .. anything is better then nothing ..

Hero is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alert
    hero .. do you know if 6 oxo is worth taking to boast your natural test levels ? any studies that show an increase .. anything is better then nothing ..

When i bought it i was hella skeptical, but my nips were getting sensitive and startin to itch so i figured id try it. right off the bat it took the sensitivity away and i was fine. i just got off an andro cycle 3 days ago so i guess well see how good it works for boosting test levels. ergopharm (company that makes it) makes IMO some of the best shit on the market so im hoping i keep all the gains i made, ill keep you posted on how good it works for me. if you go to ergopharm.com, he answers a lot of questions about it and lays out a plan on how to take it to get your levels back up. id give it a shot.....

Thread Information