Thread: Kelp Pills

biggdude is offline Junior Member

Kelp Pills

Has anoyone ever taken Kelp (it supports a healty thyroid gland) to burn fat? I heard bodybuilders took it back before all of this new stuff came out. And if you take it how many mg's should u take a day. (i weigh 220). Ive tried to research it but i couldnt find much.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggdude
    Has anoyone ever taken Kelp (it supports a healty thyroid gland) to burn fat? I heard bodybuilders took it back before all of this new stuff came out. And if you take it how many mg's should u take a day. (i weigh 220). Ive tried to research it but i couldnt find much.
    if body builders used to take it, but now don't because there are better products available, then why wouldn't you just take the newer products?

--hawk

bc its like 7 bucks for 120 pills... i wanna take with xenadrine also, but that runs 40 bucks for 15 days

Quote Originally Posted by biggdude
    bc its like 7 bucks for 120 pills... i wanna take with xenadrine also, but that runs 40 bucks for 15 days
    i think there's a reason its 7$ for 120 pills. with supps you get what you pay for (unless it's a tech product, but anyway). if i were you i'd just take the xenadrine , but if you wanna try the kelp pills, go for it and let us know how they work for you

--hawk

Hero is offline Junior Member
    i know what your talking about bigdude, kelp and tyrosine help to speed up the metabolism naturally. go to gnc (or any health food store if you hate gnc) and get their kelp its 140 capsules for like 7 bucks and get 1000mgs of tyrosine capsules. and the way people use this is they take 8 pills (or 1200mcg i think) along with 1000mgs of tyrosine in the morning, then again around 3:00 pm. take it with a multi both times b/c youll need the b vitamins with some c to help with absorption. this supposedly speeds up your thyroid naturally.......thats all i know on it, if you think that gnc employees dont know shit then dont do it, just my $.02......late

ephedra is better though

thanks hero

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    i think there's a reason its 7$ for 120 pills. with supps you get what you pay for (unless it's a tech product, but anyway). if i were you i'd just take the xenadrine , but if you wanna try the kelp pills, go for it and let us know how they work for you

--hawk
    High prices don't always mean a supplement is good. I'd say most of the time with supplements you don't get what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock
    High prices don't always mean a supplement is good. I'd say most of the time with supplements you don't get what you pay for.
    i never said that. there are plenty of good supplements that don't cost a shitload. i was just trying to make a point that buying a supplement because it used to be used and now it's not and it's cheap is not the way to go IMO. maybe it'll work him, you never know.

--hawk

most of the time older people would come in and i would tell them to try it out, worked for basically everyone. no stimulants of any kind so they didnt have to worry about heart problems or shit like that....try getting your hands on a good eca stack before theyre all gone, itll probably work faster.

Thread Information