CowNips97 is offline New Member

Can creatine increase appetite?

Am currently cutting and have been for a little over a month now and had no appetite what so ever and was not using creatine until this past week. I have not done a loading was only starting on 2.5g. And since starting adding in the creatine I for sure started feeling out more and more vascular vs no creatine. Can’t really find much on how creatine might be increasing your appetite.
    Still keeping to the diet just.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CowNips97 View Post
    Am currently cutting and have been for a little over a month now and had no appetite what so ever and was not using creatine until this past week. I have not done a loading was only starting on 2.5g. And since starting adding in the creatine I for sure started feeling out more and more vascular vs no creatine. Can’t really find much on how creatine might be increasing your appetite.
    Still keeping to the diet just.
    Creatine is possibly the most well studied supplement on the planet. I haven't heard of appetite stimulus from it, but individual response is most definitely a thing.

BTW, no need to front load with modern formulations. I'm not 100% sure there ever was, I wonder if that has always been a marketing thing...

CowNips97 is offline New Member
    What is the best way to reduce water Retention while on creatine? I would think slowly tapering up which even on 1.25g-2.5g a day weights shooting up whike on a cut and being in a big deficit. Which is kind of hard to manage while on cutting. I feel a lot fuller and vascular for sure.

Thread Information