Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036

    1-test/4-ad + creatine

    hey guys,
    i'm in week 4 of my 6 week creatine cycle, when my 1-test/4-ad arrived in the mail. i was going to wait till i'm done with the creatine before starting it, but i'm way to excited. so i got a few questions:
    1) is it alright to take 1-test/4-ad with creatine? might they adversely affect each other?
    2) how long does it take creatine to leave your system once you stop taking it?

    thanks,
    -- clocky baby

  2. #2
    hawktribal's Avatar
    hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    cornfed
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    hey guys,
    i'm in week 4 of my 6 week creatine cycle, when my 1-test/4-ad arrived in the mail. i was going to wait till i'm done with the creatine before starting it, but i'm way to excited. so i got a few questions:
    1) is it alright to take 1-test/4-ad with creatine? might they adversely affect each other?
    2) how long does it take creatine to leave your system once you stop taking it?

    thanks,
    -- clocky baby
    1) it's perfectly fine to use creatine while on 1-test/4ad. it actually might be a good idea, some people don't see any results from creatine, but if it's working for you then keep taking it. it'll help

    2) not exactly sure on how long creatine stays in your systme but i doubt it's very long. just out of curiosity, why are you worried about it?

    --hawk

  3. #3
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    1) it's perfectly fine to use creatine while on 1-test/4ad. it actually might be a good idea, some people don't see any results from creatine, but if it's working for you then keep taking it. it'll help

    2) not exactly sure on how long creatine stays in your systme but i doubt it's very long. just out of curiosity, why are you worried about it?

    --hawk
    its just that i want to maximize my gains, ya know? this was my original plan:
    12 months natural
    6 weeks creatine
    2 weeks off (let creatine get outta system)
    8 weeks 1-test/4-ad
    8 weeks off (get clean again)
    12 weeks steroid cycle...=)

    i'm actually getting awesome gains from the creatine (granted i'm taking like 5x the recommended dosage...=P) i kinda wanna squeeze out all the gains i can from that before moving on to something else.

    -- clocky baby

    p.s. i said fuck it, i just took my first dose of the 1-test/4-ad...it burns my right nipple...=P
    p.s.s. thanks for the info

  4. #4
    hawktribal's Avatar
    hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    cornfed
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    its just that i want to maximize my gains, ya know? this was my original plan:
    12 months natural
    6 weeks creatine
    2 weeks off (let creatine get outta system)
    8 weeks 1-test/4-ad
    8 weeks off (get clean again)
    12 weeks steroid cycle...=)

    i'm actually getting awesome gains from the creatine (granted i'm taking like 5x the recommended dosage...=P) i kinda wanna squeeze out all the gains i can from that before moving on to something else.

    -- clocky baby

    p.s. i said fuck it, i just took my first dose of the 1-test/4-ad...it burns my right nipple...=P
    p.s.s. thanks for the info
    not trying to tell you what to do, but don't take 5x the dosage of creatine. i wouldn't take anymore than 10g's a day, save your stuff man.

    if your getting good results off just creatine your gonna love the results you get off the 1-test/4-ad. shit i dont even know what it's gonna be like when you hit your 12 week cycle of the J. anyways good luck to you bro, keep us informed on how everything goes.

    --hawk

  5. #5
    clockworks's Avatar
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    2,036
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    not trying to tell you what to do, but don't take 5x the dosage of creatine. i wouldn't take anymore than 10g's a day, save your stuff man.

    if your getting good results off just creatine your gonna love the results you get off the 1-test/4-ad. shit i dont even know what it's gonna be like when you hit your 12 week cycle of the J. anyways good luck to you bro, keep us informed on how everything goes.

    --hawk
    hehe thanks man. i actually exaggerated. for a 225 lbs man, the recommended dosage is 3 tsp daily. i'm 155 lbs and i take 4-5 tsp daily. 3 tsp = 10g btw.

    well, i stopped taking creatine today and started the 1-test/4-ad. i'm guessing it'll take a week for the creatine to get outta my system, and also a week for the 1-test/4-ad to kick in...so i'm good i think.

    next time i take creatine, i think i'll stick to your advice and only do 10g a day.

    -- clocky baby

    p.s. will the 1-test/4-ad give me a 24 hour hard on? i've been trying to find a booty call in preparation for my cycle, but i haven't had any luck (3 girls turned me down). if this stuff really gets my sex drive going, i think i'm going to have to resort to a sub optimal looking back up girl...

  6. #6
    hawktribal's Avatar
    hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    cornfed
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    hehe thanks man. i actually exaggerated. for a 225 lbs man, the recommended dosage is 3 tsp daily. i'm 155 lbs and i take 4-5 tsp daily. 3 tsp = 10g btw.

    well, i stopped taking creatine today and started the 1-test/4-ad. i'm guessing it'll take a week for the creatine to get outta my system, and also a week for the 1-test/4-ad to kick in...so i'm good i think.

    next time i take creatine, i think i'll stick to your advice and only do 10g a day.

    -- clocky baby

    p.s. will the 1-test/4-ad give me a 24 hour hard on? i've been trying to find a booty call in preparation for my cycle, but i haven't had any luck (3 girls turned me down). if this stuff really gets my sex drive going, i think i'm going to have to resort to a sub optimal looking back up girl...
    the Ph's you're taking are def gonna increase your sex drive. nothing wrong with that , actually it's a damn good thing. just make sure you have chick that wants it all the time or else your stuck with JILL <-- hold your right hand up and look at it ) but anyway if your stuck with a "sub optimal" girl i'd take what you can get. keep us updated on how it goes, i'm thinkng about a similar PH cycle.

    --hawk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •