Pump_30 is offline Junior Member

Oral vs Transdermal

I just bought a bottle of Trenabol-X.
    Do you guys think the transdermal application is the way to go or stay the oral route?

When I apply it to my inner thighs and some rubs on my testicles, I feel my nuts getting warm.

Will let you guys know after couple weeks using this stuff.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump_30
    I just bought a bottle of Trenabol-X.
    Do you guys think the transdermal application is the way to go or stay the oral route?

When I apply it to my inner thighs and some rubs on my testicles, I feel my nuts getting warm.

Will let you guys know after couple weeks using this stuff.
    i'm using super one+. its transdermal. watch out with this shit and your face. at night, i rub it all over me (including arms). then i go to sleep and rest my face on my bicep. in the morning, i put shaving cream on my face and it started to burn like fucking fire. then my face gets wet in the shower and it burns even more...christ...=P

also, when its all over my body, and i touch my hand to any part of my body that has it on, it gets a small amount on my hand. then in the gym, my face sweats and i wipe my face with my hand and it starts to burn like fire...

it only seems to burn my face when my face gets wet...

-- clocky baby

p.s. what is trenabol-x?

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    i'm using super one+. its transdermal. watch out with this shit and your face. at night, i rub it all over me (including arms). then i go to sleep and rest my face on my bicep. in the morning, i put shaving cream on my face and it started to burn like fucking fire. then my face gets wet in the shower and it burns even more...christ...=P

also, when its all over my body, and i touch my hand to any part of my body that has it on, it gets a small amount on my hand. then in the gym, my face sweats and i wipe my face with my hand and it starts to burn like fire...

it only seems to burn my face when my face gets wet...

-- clocky baby

p.s. what is trenabol-x?
    I wash my hands immediately after applying the shit to my body......I only feel the warmness by my grion...no burning senation for me

here is what i'm using

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/tren.html

Thread Information