redrock is offline Member

Problem with choc. Pro-Rated not mixing.

I ordered 10lbs. of the chocolate Pro-Rated and I like the taste a lot, but it doesn't seem to be mixing well. I first started with flax oil, so I stopped using that with it thinking that was the culprit, but with regular water in a great shaker cup with a grate inside, the powder is still clumping a lot.

Does the heat affect the protein. The delivery guy left the protein on my doorstep and I didnt get it till late in the day. So it was in the box in the heat for a few hours. Any thoughts? REDROCK

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redrock
    I ordered 10lbs. of the chocolate Pro-Rated and I like the taste a lot, but it doesn't seem to be mixing well. I first started with flax oil, so I stopped using that with it thinking that was the culprit, but with regular water in a great shaker cup with a grate inside, the powder is still clumping a lot.

Does the heat affect the protein. The delivery guy left the protein on my doorstep and I didnt get it till late in the day. So it was in the box in the heat for a few hours. Any thoughts? REDROCK

Thats weird, i found that chocolate mixes the best for me. I let it sit a minute after stirring and it gets all frothy and smooth.

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    It does taste good but I'd say it is one of the WORST mixing protein with water or milk in a shaker. I also notice it sticks all over my shaker too and thus it is a bitch to clean up. It is so cheap though so you have to decide if the positives out weigh the negatives.

A friend of mine says there is no problem if he blends it real quick to mix though....

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i know it's a pain in the ass , but i blend all of my protein. i hate cleaning the damn blender, but its alot easier to take down that way.

--hawk

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Like Hawk said, blend it. Put other shit in with it for calories. Dont let a shake go to waste with just water. Ice cream adds GREAT creamy cold texture.
    God damn I sound like the FOOD NETWORK channel. KILL ME

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I always use shakers. just shake, and let it set for about 4-5min-it will rid most clumps that way, and be at a better temp to chug

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    switch to optimum whey it tastes about the same and mixes better. Dont let the 10 lbs go to waste us a blender.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    buy a betty crocker hand blender... it mixes any protien nicely.

Thread Information