BigCat91 is offline New Member

Question Will this pro-hormone convert to estrogen?

I want to take a pro-hormone and I've very interested in Cyclobolic by Kaizen. I've heard that some pro-hormones have very anabolic qualities yet they don't convert to estrogen. However..i've heard that some do. I"m curious if this particular one does. Also..if any one knows any really good pro-hormones/pro-steriods ..please let me know.

Here's the stuff in the pro-hormone i'm talking about.

4-Androstenediol 25 mg

19-Nor-4-Androstenedione 15 mg

19-Nor-4-Androstenediol 8 mg

Tribulus Terrestris Extract 250 mg

Chrysin 50 mg

Yohimbine (As Yohimbine HCL) 2.5 mg

Ma Huang Extract 25 mg

Caffeine

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCat91
    I want to take a pro-hormone and I've very interested in Cyclobolic by Kaizen. I've heard that some pro-hormones have very anabolic qualities yet they don't convert to estrogen. However..i've heard that some do. I"m curious if this particular one does. Also..if any one knows any really good pro-hormones/pro-steriods ..please let me know.

Here's the stuff in the pro-hormone i'm talking about.

4-Androstenediol 25 mg

19-Nor-4-Androstenedione 15 mg

19-Nor-4-Androstenediol 8 mg

Tribulus Terrestris Extract 250 mg

Chrysin 50 mg

Yohimbine (As Yohimbine HCL) 2.5 mg

Ma Huang Extract 25 mg

Caffeine

At those dsages it will probaly not do anything good or bad. However, you will get a stimulant effect for the other actives.

I would look into a transdermal or liposomal prohormone, preferably the latter. Email me at [email protected] for more info on prohormones.

Hero is offline Junior Member
    probably wont even feel the PH's with those doses, youll only feel the ephedra.

waisting your money u maybe will get 10 mg conversion up the does if you want results but 4 andro u will get about 15% conversion so u need to be taking in likt 300-500 mg of that to get some mild steroid like effects

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    I came up with this when i was searching for the cheapest bottles of 1-AD. I went from somewhere around 178LBs to 199lbs in 2 weeks, and on my fifth week dropped my eating down and lost 16lbs. I gained almost a full inch on my arms and i look a bit tighter all around. With just creatine, 1-ad and some protein plus food. I only took enough to go for two weeks on a cycle though, stuff made me feel like i was on diet pills for three weeks.
    For me protein does nothing but keep me fresh for the next work out.

Dont know if i want to take the other two bottles though i like beating myself up trying to get to those 18 inch arms form my 11/10 inch arms i had in march. Currently at 12 mostly down my arm and 11 quarter at the elbows.

When taking 1-AD it is important to stack the product with a Nor-Testosterone product to keep anabolic levels raised for periods up to 12 hours. 1-AD alone will spike levels of 1-Testosterone for a 2-3 hour period then die back down until taken again. Nor-Testosterone is not as powerful but keeps anabolic levels elevated for 12 hours. ( Anabolic Solutons 19 Nor 300 - Under the Testosterone Enhancer section)

When coming off of a cycle it is important to take a product that will jumpstart your natural testosterone production. During the cycle your body’s production will slow down or stop due to the high amount of testosterone it is receiving. This can lead to loss of the lean mass you have worked hard to put on during the cycle, and de-motivation in the gym. (6-OXO, Naturalone, or Tribostan - Under the Testosterone Enhancer section)

It is very important you eat 1-2 grams of protein and 1.5-2 grams of carbs per day per pound of bodyweight especially while using 1-AD to get the full benefit of the 1-AD. Too low of carbs while trying to gain muscle will force your body to use protein as an energy source which will not only slow your gains, but get expensive. Because 1-AD is fat soluble, it is necessary to take them with some type of meal with some fats or a good EFA oil blend. They are absorbed thru the lymphatic system thus taking them with good fats will further enhance their absorbability. ("Cyto Gainer" under the Protein Powders section. This product has a 2:1 carbrotein ratio)

************** CYCLE / DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS (For best results) **************

#############################

Under 200 lbs

2 1-AD 3 times a day with food.

1 Anabolic solutions 19 Nor 300 3 times a day with the 1-AD.

Over 200 lbs.

3 1-AD 3 times a day with food.

1 Anabolic solutions 19 Nor 300 3 times a day with the 1-AD.

8 Week Cycle:

Week 1-6 take the 1-AD and 19-Nor dosage as described above.

Week 6-8 take the 6-OXO, Naturalone, or Tribostan as the label describes.

Week 6 will overlap with all products.
    Last edited by dingobite; 08-09-2003 at 12:19 AM.

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    1-ad combined with 19nor will be very suppressive to your libido. 4-ad is a better choice.

Thread Information