El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member

Question MAG-10 -How Many Bottles For 8 Week Cycle?

I'm looking to follow the MAG-10 "Plan For Sucess" which suggests an 8 week total of two weeks on mag-10, two weeks off but still on tribex500 and "M" repeated untill 8 weeks is reached. I was wondering if anyone knew how many bottles of MAG-10 I would need to complete this cycle. If anyone can help me out let me know. Thanks..

Hero is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Bueno
    I'm looking to follow the MAG-10 "Plan For Sucess" which suggests an 8 week total of two weeks on mag-10, two weeks off but still on tribex500 and "M" repeated untill 8 weeks is reached. I was wondering if anyone knew how many bottles of MAG-10 I would need to complete this cycle. If anyone can help me out let me know. Thanks..

I think its two......why not just just do mag-10 for like a month or 6 weeks straight.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Bro "M" is a waste....go with something else.
    Tribex 500 is good, but id go with 6-OXO to cure both your problems...

FM

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    1ad ergopharm 4-diol AST great cycle bro try that you will have great gains

SeVeNSiNz is offline New Member
    You will be disappointed if that is going to be your cycle..

Don't get me wrong, I like the Biotest Mag10 and 4AD-EC but there are better products and combo's out there that will give you better gains.

On all my PH cycles I've gained anywhere between 8 - 12 lbs and my strength has always gone up.

An example, on one ph stack I used Ergopharm's 1-AD with Biotest's 4AD-EC and my strength gains were incredible. I did 600 - 900mg of 1-ad a day and 4AD-EC twice a day to combat the lethargy. I finished the cycle with 6oxo. I was a on a 6 week cycle.

Another decent stack with similiar results were with the Pharmagenx product line. Their 1Test is good stuff combined with 4AD-EC.

The LMR product line is pretty decent as well. The best priced for sure. www. lmrsports. com. I took all 3 of their products @ 9 cc's of each and had pretty good gains.

I can almost guarantee that you won't see the gains your looking for off the stack your proposing.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I would suggest 1-AD, 4-AD, and maybe a bottle of 5-AD which converts to a lil bit of estrogen (it makes you blow up like a damn baloon) and MAG-10 with it. I hear MAG-10 is real great with all those together, but where do you get it???

Thread Information