Thread: worth it or no

liztic is offline Junior Member

Question worth it or no

i've got both creatine and andro sups...but here's the question, where i'm living it's an hours drive to the nearest gym so i'm basically trying to create my own gym. i've got a bowflex, some free weights, and some cardio equipment. am i wasting supplements just being at home?

someday is offline Member
    I dont think by working out at home your wastin supplements. If you work hard in the gym, theyll do thier job.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Boflex should give you all you need. You MIGHT need to hit the gym for legs. (squats)
    Free weights for dumb bell curls. You should be set.
    After awhile you might have the urge to break away from the boflex but if it works why not use it.
    Ive tried the soloflex a few times and dont like the feel of it. Rubber bands dont have consistant resistant levels.
    How does the bowflex feel??

liztic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Boflex should give you all you need. You MIGHT need to hit the gym for legs. (squats)
    Free weights for dumb bell curls. You should be set.
    After awhile you might have the urge to break away from the boflex but if it works why not use it.
    Ive tried the soloflex a few times and dont like the feel of it. Rubber bands dont have consistant resistant levels.
    How does the bowflex feel??

I like and dislike the bowflex. I like it because it saves me driving an hour to workout and because it's primarily a great big free weight, it's smooth as well. But lets face it, you can't really be creative like you can in the gym, plus the leg aspect is lacking greatly!!!

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    I freakin hate the legs on the Bow i opted to get a tower so i could train my back and its going to be a while before i get any of the leg attactments.
    I cant figure if im loosing anything or not just as if i was in the gym i could raise the weights braced down doin curls but a 30lb dumbell sometimes best the 110lb bowflex curls?

I wanna know more about the bows for real like.

Thread Information