deadlift18 is offline New Member

Supplement Compaines nbeed to make this protein

I reallly like the taste of syntrax nectar, but the stuff is getting expensive, so i just save it after the workout. why doesn't a company make an economy 5lb container for like $25) fruit juice protein designed to be mixed with water. after each filling meal, it owuld be just like drinking juice instead of drinking a thick bloating shake. anyone with supplement ties please respond- Jason?

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I hear what you are saying, but there is one little problem with it. I don't see a $25 5 LB Container of it selling anytime soon. The wholesale on just 2 LBs of it is $23.99 and if you made a container 2 1/2 times that size (5 LBs) it would be almost $60. Now obviously that would decrease because it is sold in a larger volume, but probably by only about $10. Paying $50 for 5 lbs of protein would raise some eyebrows because most people expect to pay $30 or less for a container of protein that size. I am listening to you though. There is a chance that in the near future (still many months away) that we will have someting very similar to that from Protein USA, but for now we can only hope that it will happen. We helped them test something like what you are describing last year at Nationals, but they haven't even thought about production of it yet. We are still waiting for them to come out with their creatine and glutamine.

I do appreciate the recommendations for this, the supplement industry needs to start listening to the customers. Just so you know, I am listening and hopefully in the coming year you will be able to buy something similar to what you are looking for, from us.

i know that syntrax uses whey isolate (hence the price), but why would a combo of whey concentrate/isolate run so expensive. trevor smith's nuclear nutrition makes the mrp factor 3 (fruit juice flavors), that has only whey concentrate in it, althought it still runs around $35 dollars for 20 packets.

on a side note, is Protein USA thinking of maybe making an orange cream protein powder. there aren't many that i know of, aside from the American Whey, which feature the orange cream flavor. thank you for replying Jason.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    you know that's a really good point. I was under the impression that it was a totally different consistency therefore it would be more expensive. It sounds like that could be done at a very reasonable price though.

In regards to your second statement. The stuff we tested was described as "This Isopure Ready to Drink bottles in powder form." It was a very find powder and had a good taste. We only tested the lemon lime, but he was discussing a variety of flavors. I wouldn't be surprised if orange cream was one of them.

thanks Jason. the lemon lime flavor sounds great. keep us posted

Thread Information