nj123 is offline Member

keeping gains from 1ad

I have heard alot of good things on here about 1 ad but most people say they just lost there gains.. can anyone here say they kept there weight and gains from a 1 ad cycle?

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    I can say that I kept 14 pounds from a cycle of 1-ad and VPX Paradeca. I think most people do not keep the same intensity and focus on diet and training post cycle. This is why they loose there gains. I keep almost all of my gains post cycle and I have never used post cycle supps.

nj123 is offline Member
    was the 14 lbs gained almost all muscle or was it alot of fat? do you know your body fat before and after the 1ad

It was all muscle. I do not bulk therefore I do not gain fat during my cycles.I follow a lean gain meal plan. Skin calipers showed slighly higher readings, but that was due to slight water retension from the 4-ad.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I kept the stength and lost the weight my first 2 tries. The third try I used 6-0XO after for 30 days and kept both the weight and strength.

nj123 is offline Member
    so if i used 1ad only and then the 6-oxo i could gain possibly a solid 15 lbs or so?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I always gained right around 10-12 lbs after 8 weeks at 600mg per day.

It is possible, but due to the fact that 1-ad is a non-aromatizing ph b/c of the 4,5 double bond missing it is not likely. I would expect 6-8lbs in 4-6 weeks. Combining 1-ad with 4-ad would greatly improve your gains. I would invest in some 4-ad before 6oxo. Post cycle supps are overrated in my opinion. Here is my post cycle strategy:

Keep calories up
    load creatine
    flax oil
    ZMA

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Something of my experience with 1Ad.

My first five months training my puny arms had about a half inch knees/legs about a inch. Started up creatine added a flatout inch guess all around, for two weeks my arms pumped up a full inch on the third i added some 1Ad added another flatout inch. Two inches in three weeks so im like fvckin cool. end of week five i lost less than 10% of those gain on my arms added something like two plus inches on my legs. Also on week five i started loosing weight also so i dropped my calories to nothing above 2400c daily started loosing 2lbs a day on week six till 16 pds dropped away. By this time soem freak occurrance happens and i stop eating almost completely for 5 days and that early morning weight of 179 jumped back up to 185lbs/189lbs.

I did keep the extra inch on my arms lost 16lbs of the 18lb something i gained in the two weeks on 1Ad.
    If my weight ever drops to something i like im gunna drop the rest of the two bottles i have left.

My stats
    age 32
    185lbs
    5'10 use to be 6 foot like 15 or so years ago.
    Arms 13 (started at 11/10 half) last oct.)
    calfs 15 ( dont think they grew much their tight though)
    Knees 15 (i think now)
    legs 23+
    waist 32 (now 33 without bloating)

I can say i was really freaked with the 18 pounds i put on in 2 weeks 6 pills a day with about 5 training days, i just didnt like all that water sitting in me that part was really freakin.
    Last edited by dingobite; 08-19-2003 at 09:16 PM.

Thread Information