BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Anything comparable to glycerlean?

Hey all, I'm looking for a slow-digesting, night time protein mix, preferably one carried by allsports...is anyone aware of one (it's a tough one to search for since you search product names, not descriptions) that allsports carries? If not, what products are comparable in general?

GetPsycho is offline Associate Member
    i make my own with the following ingredients.....

bed time shake:

1 scoop pro blend 55
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    1 tbsp udo's oil blend
    12 oz's water
    handful of ice

blend and drink
    345 calories, 39 g protein, 7 g carbs, 19 g fat

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Hey all, I'm looking for a slow-digesting, night time protein mix, preferably one carried by allsports...is anyone aware of one (it's a tough one to search for since you search product names, not descriptions) that allsports carries? If not, what products are comparable in general?
    You could always just ask me. The first one that popped in my head was Pro-Complex PM by Optimum Nutrition (Chocolate and Vanilla ). I used a search trick with google though and found Urban Biologics Night Charger and Nutrasport Nitrovarin

Now, I will share my trick. If you type in Google the following site:www.allsportsnutrition.com protein replacing the word protein with any description that you want it will automatically search every description on the website.

Don't worry though, I am making a note that we need to add a more advanced search engine. We are redoing the backend of the website and I will make sure that is part of the restructuring. Regular search engine and then an advanced that lets you search for descriptions too.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Jason, I meant to ask you that along with my other question, but it entirely slipped my mind. I think I made that post in the wee hours of the morning, so it's understandable, right?

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    go here bro.......I buy all my protein.......you can customize to exactly what u want

http://www.proteinfactory.com/

for a night time mix you gotta get "micellar casein"

It tates good too......never get cramps like that other other the counter shit

I use a 70% Casein & 30% Whey Isolate.......I luv it

realityarts is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    EAS just changed their Myoplex Deluxe supplement. I think it is slow...

They also removed the #@$ing soy (thankfully) and the aspartame.

Thread Information