Short_Guy is offline Junior Member

Question Bloating on 1AD/4AD Stack?

I've seen a number of posts in regards to how a 1AD/4AD stack shouldn't induce water retension. Well, I've been on 600 mg. of 1 AD and 750 mg of 4 AD for one week today, and I'm a water balloon as of this AM.

I'm pretty sure it's the prohormones because the only change in my diet was more clean food (essentially what I was eating on my cutting diet--just more of it to the tune of 700 'extra' cals/day).

Has anyone experienced this on a similar dosage?

Other than that, though, no other sides in 7 days of usage.

On the plus side, I am MUCH more vascular--the veins are literally POPPING out of my chest, forearms, quads and calves (not just more intensely, but veins I couldn't see even at 8-10% bf).

Too soon to tell, though, whether I've gained anything but H20 weight.
    Last edited by Short_Guy; 08-19-2003 at 04:46 AM.

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    That's funny. Normally water retension means less vains. The water retension is a results of the 4-ad and increase calorie consumption. Do not worry. This provides a more anabolic condition for muscle building. It will quickly subside post cycle. If you are worried you could supplement with Dandelion Root(natural diruretic) first thing in the morning. Also, do 1-2 days of HIIT cardio and watch sodium intake.

Short_Guy is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, it's bizarre: puffy as hell, but veins everywhere.

Oh well, just so long as it goes away--I feel like I'm going to float away.

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Went from 178lbs to 199lbs in two weeks i mean i looked badass chest out and everything.

I definatly thought it was bloating till most the water resided from my body.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dingobite
    Went from 178lbs to 199lbs in two weeks i mean i looked badass chest out and everything.

I definatly thought it was bloating till most the water resided from my body.
    You gained 20lbs of pure muscle in two weeks off a 1-ad 4-ad cycle??

Not sure how i can explain that one most my body swole up, i felt like i was pelting around some extra meat not sure wheather is should be called muscle or not. It didnt feel like fake weight i added on.

I can describe my workout a bit as my bones take alot more punisment than most peopels my size but putting on size my body is just asleep or something? Hey though my skin felt a little damp kinda i started useing lotion on my arms shoulds all teh time not after breaking out in bmps on my shoulds. On ething i did notice on day two though is my midsection looked a lot tighter than any previuos atemps to get it looking good.

I just changed my routine out when i started on those four weeks creatine/1-ad.
    3 leg workouts to see which i could get better stress out of on differant days, and i do a full arm workout at once.
    I also work out on a Bowflex i only have the flat out machine like i was rowing for leg extensions. I do have the over head tower though so i can do chin ups and a few other exercises. resistance im not positive how on the money they are but i think most part is as good as gym equipment or better. (just no cash for the gym)
    *Stats
    5'10 -less than 13% Bf i dont know i can also see a six pack just barely trying to jump out.
    185lbs
    age 32
    I dont look like im on roids but i have some definition kinda like jet li only with a blackmans chest. 35inchs upper and 39inches lower chest, small deltas but i have them when i flex my back has some nice size to it.

*Sets
    20x4 , 360lbs thigh to calf press in about 15 minutes
    or
    10x4 per leg 360lbs one leg raises
    last one which ever i can do at the time.
    20x6 or(30/40x) 380lb thigh press (like rowing)
    Arms
    tricepts 100lbsx 12x4
    Bicepts anywhere from 35lbs to 50lbs per arm
    Lateral bench 200lbs/10x2 to 220lbs/240lbs/3x5

Also work my back lower and upper with 180lb weights 40 each, plus i also do pullouts then reverse rev anywhere from 100lbs to 200lbs, and 160lbs not revesed. Sorry for not having the right names for the last two, but from a seat its like pulling a wagon backwards frontwise useing only the arms.

I dont have the worst diet at all but its not the best eighter and my workout is kinda nappy but my body can handle the punishment as of yet.

I did find taht if i jog for about fifteen minutes then screw around with loose weights like at work i can very easily bruise a muscle on my back. So im not superman just have to remeber to keep it all controlled.

ps i dont think ill be able to reply to this after today im cutting cable for the 35 bucks for a few months. Well see if they figure out how to cut it off today the right way.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dingobite
    I dont look like im on roids but i have some definition kinda like jet li only with a blackmans chest. 35inchs upper and 39inches lower chest, small deltas but i have them when i flex my back has some nice size to it.

Well im still here gunna get more free internet till mid next month, seems they rescheduled of the pulling the plug on me.

Feel like i leave something out all the time.
    2 scoups Glutmine 30mins before weights
    1 Flaxseed pill at workout time
    1 scoup creatine about on hour 3 before bed
    Sometime i add 1x more creatine or glutmine during the workout.

6 scoops protein
    Last edited by dingobite; 08-23-2003 at 09:29 PM.

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    4-AD does convert to estrogen (unlike 1-AD) and estrogen can cause water retention. I noticed bloating while I was using 4-AD, but I was using 1200mg/ed. If it is the 4-AD causing the bloating it won't go away until you stop using it. I dropped a few pounds of water weight after I stopped. I wouldn't be worried, it comes with the territory.

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    4-AD does convert to estrogen (unlike 1-AD) and estrogen can cause water retention. I noticed bloating while I was using 4-AD, but I was using 1200mg/ed. If it is the 4-AD causing the bloating it won't go away until you stop using it. I dropped a few pounds of water weight after I stopped. I wouldn't be worried, it comes with the territory.

You should state more clearly that 4-ad does not aromatize, however, it's target hormone(4-testosterone ) does.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    when I did my cycle I didnt experience little or any water retension just up the water intake and you wil be fine

Thread Information