merrihew is offline New Member

Help the new guy, trying to get BIG!

I'm 40, 6', 285lbs. I'm somewhat fat, but I'm naturally big, too
    I hurt my back 2 years ago (at 250lbs) and was on all kinds of pain drugs, anti covulsants, and muscle relaxers. Noting was working. I found some information on getting to an anabolic state with protein.

I went for the whole thing. I bought Myoplex, EAS Whey, Sci-Fit Get Hard Stack, and Testro-Gel. I worded out hard at home, my out of shape muscles weren't getting sore, I put on 15 lbs in 4 weeks without gaining a waist size.

I'm drinking 140g of protein a day (AM and PM), 1 Sci Fit (AM & PM), and TestroGel before the workout. I added EAS Creatine Plus 2 weeks ago, haven't noticed any difference. I have about 3 days before the Prohoromones are gone and am deciding if I should order some again. Or, if even, I should get another type of supplement routine.

Also, Ebay has some guy selling, MedEx Labs Dynabolics (it looks too good to be true....) It's under the title Forget steroids ...Forget NO2.
    Has anyone used this stuff?

And finally.... I've made some decent gains, but what type of routine would you suggest for getting a lot bigger. I'm not ready for steroids and, frankly, wouldn't trust a street source.

Thanks, the forum has been great reading and educational
    Last edited by merrihew; 08-28-2003 at 04:42 PM.

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    email me at [email protected]. I would love to help you out.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    well bro all that stuff you mentioned is underdosed woth andro with all the money you wasted from that stuff you could of easly done a good 1ad and 4ad cycle what is your carb intake and fat intake my cycle diary is in my sig. if you want to take a look as for diet wise give me a regular run down of what you eat throughout the day

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    I have been using a program called POWER, REP RANGE, SHOCK put out by a moderator at another board and using almost VPX supplements exclusively at his suggestion. In 6 months I added 25 lbs and my bodyfat went down 3% in the process. I am an experienced lifter and personal trainer myself, but never made so much progress so quickly!

I don't want to mention another bodybuilding board on here b/c that would be rude to the administration on this site, so send me a PM if yu want any info.

VPX products are awesome, but there are cheaper and equally effective alternatives.

Who is just as good as VPX? I know other people "copy" their liposomal products, but I don't believe the quality could be the same! No way!

Anabolic Medical Research and Longevity Medical Research. These used to be one company but the owners parted. Both use the same lab VPX used before they built their in-house lab. LMR Primotest(1-test Prop) is actually 55mg per serving vs. 50mg for VPX 1-test. AMR Decatest 660 has 660mg per serving vs. 357mg for VPX Paradeca. They are much cheaper b/c of low overhead. Think about it. VPX has tons of models ie... Toney Freeman, advertisement deals with every muscle mag, etc.... They also have a much wider supplement line. LMR and AMR capitilize on 3-4 products and do not advertise. The products do that themselves. I am still a bif fan of VPX, but not everyone can afford their prices. When I owned my sports nutrition store I used VPX exclusively b/c I got their products 25% below wholesale. I have used Clenbutrx(caps and liquid) Paradeca, 1-test, EQ, Xenabol, Methoxygen, Micellean, Plasma Expandor, and Cross-Pro Whey Isolate.

Yeah, I see what you're saying but I know that Jack Owac (sp?) is the true innovator of liposomal delivery in the supplement industry and now he brought forth PC esters and cypionates. I feel that VPX also has the cash to use the very best raw materials, and now that they can formulate in-house, they can have tighter quality controls! Immitators are rarley as good as innovators!

The raw materials are not as expensize as you may think. A gram of 1-test probaly cost Jack Owoc $.30. I will admit that VPX is constantly pushing the enevelope with the esters and such, but the companies I mention put out equally effective products of the VPX counterparts. LMR Primotest also utilizes the propylcarbonate ester.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    The raw materials are not as expensize as you may think. A gram of 1-test probaly cost Jack Owoc $.30. I will admit that VPX is constantly pushing the enevelope with the esters and such, but the companies I mention put out equally effective products of the VPX counterparts. LMR Primotest also utilizes the propylcarbonate ester.
    Ok, but I still won't give up what has given me and all that I know the best results! VPX!

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Are those VPX products that good ? why is it better than others

merrihew is offline New Member
    Wasted money? Doesn't everyone supplement protein and creatine? The prohoromone thing was a guess, I've got some results!! I'm looking for a "foundation" program to increase size and maintain it.

Thread Information