qwad65 is offline New Member

i need help about taking creatine!!!!

hi iam 19 years old and iam considering taking a creatine supplement,my question is that i have a very active job i mean i come home with a shirt coverd in sweet every night 5 days a week i work 3 hours a night loading boxes at ups.i was wondering if it will be ok to take creatine or would i cramp up or whatnot.i drink a gallon of water a day?also about a year ago i took cell teck for a little wile and my lower back started to hurt a little i was told it could be my kidnys what do u guys think?and is there anything i can do for that>
    thank you

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    1 Gallon of water? Thats your problem. The recommended average is 1 1/2 for regular adults. Thats not even mentioning if you workout. And water during your workouts in the gym don't count towards the 1 1/2.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    1 Gallon of water? Thats your problem. The recommended average is 1 1/2 for regular adults. Thats not even mentioning if you workout. And water during your workouts in the gym don't count towards the 1 1/2.
    so drink more water.
    anyone else?

BIG BRUJO is offline Junior Member
    personally ive never heard of anyone cramping up when taking creatine but anything is possible, i find it easier when split the amount of creatine into about two-three servings throughout the day,,(1 scoop in the am and 1scoop pm) the cramping might start if you take the full amount at once and your stomach gets full from the water in it...try it that way for about a week and see what happens... and ill agree you have to increase your water intake throughout the day

Quote Originally Posted by BIG BRUJO
    personally ive never heard of anyone cramping up when taking creatine but anything is possible, i find it easier when split the amount of creatine into about two-three servings throughout the day,,(1 scoop in the am and 1scoop pm) the cramping might start if you take the full amount at once and your stomach gets full from the water in it...try it that way for about a week and see what happens... and ill agree you have to increase your water intake throughout the day

cool,thank you also whats a good creatine to split up in 2 servings ,and how many grams per serving 5g?

BIG BRUJO is offline Junior Member
    Right 5g Is Cool,,,the Only Creatine I Have Used Is Cell Tech, Not Because Of All The Hype But Of My Own Personal Experience,, Others Might Say Different

Quote Originally Posted by BIG BRUJO
    Right 5g Is Cool,,,the Only Creatine I Have Used Is Cell Tech, Not Because Of All The Hype But Of My Own Personal Experience,, Others Might Say Different

ok thankx anyone else?

Thread Information