The_crippler is offline Junior Member

Has anyone ordered from http://www.bodybuilding.com/store??

Hi!

This is my first thread.

I am wondering if someone has ordered from http://www.bodybuilding.com/store

I ordered some pruducts from them for 1 week ago but i havnt recived them.

Have i been scammed???

Maybe it is a stupid question but i live in sweden and i found their site on the intenet.
    Last edited by The_crippler; 09-01-2003 at 11:53 AM.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I know that bodybuilding.com is a competitor of ours, but I have nothing but good things to say about them. They are a little more expensive than we are, but that's another subject.

You said that ordered from them 1 week ago and have not got your package yet? For an international delivery you shouldn't even expect your package yet. It takes time to get half way around the world bro. I know the owner, Ryan, and he is a great bro. You will get your package from them soon I am sure.

Thank you

Then i can rest easy at nights

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    I know that bodybuilding.com is a competitor of ours, but I have nothing but good things to say about them. They are a little more expensive than we are, but that's another subject.

You said that ordered from them 1 week ago and have not got your package yet? For an international delivery you shouldn't even expect your package yet. It takes time to get half way around the world bro. I know the owner, Ryan, and he is a great bro. You will get your package from them soon I am sure.

very well said

international is tricky these days

its just not the same anymore after 9/11-- either way

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    suplement companies wouldnt scam, next time oreder from here though prices cant be beat, especially for the protien

Quote Originally Posted by meathead84
    suplement companies wouldnt scam, next time oreder from here though prices cant be beat, especially for the protien

Ok , will do

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    I live in the states.......I ordered from them twice already and got my stuff in 2 days.......they are quick.

Maybe they got your address wrong? I doubt these guys would scam you

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I've ordered from them, and I will never again.

When I ordered my package it was supposed to be sent UPS. Instead it was sent snail mail (regular mail), and never made it past the border. They did not put a tracking order on it either for me, even though I wanted it shipped UPS. So now I don't have my order and am shit out of luck, because they will not phone up customs and get it sent back.

They used to be really good about their shipping with UPS. I love UPS because they track everything, or can atleast find it for you. The regular postal service on the other hand... (nothing against them) has a hard time tracking parcels I've found.

I tell everyone this story, because they really upset me. I phoned them up every week checking on where my order was, they kept telling me that it will get here. Its been six months now, and it is still not here.

Does anybody know what I can do about it. I'm missing my $200 order, and am not waiting for bb.com to fart around it anymore. If I have the packslip number and info does it help? How can I send the order back to them, since they obviously will not put an effort into it?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dispute the charge on your credit card.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    Dispute the charge on your credit card.
    Good idea!

I'm calling visa right now!

Imfamous10 is offline Junior Member
    Ive ordered from bodybuilding.com NUMEROUS times, actually ran a little business selling products to friends and making a ton of money off of them, from the ship day it takes 2 days to hit my po box, no complaints whatsoever, good prices and TONS of products, but still I am trying ASN with a small order, and a ton of my business will be going thru them if it all works as expected

Guys i got my order today ....so its all good

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Imfamous10
    Ive ordered from bodybuilding.com NUMEROUS times, actually ran a little business selling products to friends and making a ton of money off of them, from the ship day it takes 2 days to hit my po box, no complaints whatsoever, good prices and TONS of products, but still I am trying ASN with a small order, and a ton of my business will be going thru them if it all works as expected
    We have a couple of guys that do that. If you let me know when you order I will look out for you and make sure we keep in stock what you purchase the most of.

Imfamous10 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    We have a couple of guys that do that. If you let me know when you order I will look out for you and make sure we keep in stock what you purchase the most of.
    that would be great, I guess Im running a shipping test
    I ordered 10lbs pro rated protien from ASN thursday or friday
    and 2 shaker cups from bb.com on thursday or friday
    I ordered both on the same day and they shipped the same day

actually right now Im planning on starting my own company, as soon as I calculate labels, bottles, empty caps, and powder I'll begin the takeover
    just waiting for a job to come(witch took longer than expected because of union delays) but it WILL come and I'll start saving up a budget.
    think you could help me with that, PTbyJason pm me if you can
    thanks

Thread Information