Paintcraz21 is offline New Member

Ephdra and Ect.....

I have a question for you guys. pretty soon theres gonna be this competetion that i will be attending and im at 8.5% body fat and id like to be at 4.5 to 5%body fat by the end of this month. And if i kept lifting and cutting I know i will drop like 1 to 1.5 body fat but MY QUESTION IS if i took a reasonable amout of Ephdra an didnt eat alot and take a small amout of sugar do think i would drop to 4.5 to 5% body fat

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintcraz21
    I have a question for you guys. pretty soon theres gonna be this competetion that i will be attending and im at 8.5% body fat and id like to be at 4.5 to 5%body fat by the end of this month. And if i kept lifting and cutting I know i will drop like 1 to 1.5 body fat but MY QUESTION IS if i took a reasonable amout of Ephdra an didnt eat alot and take a small amout of sugar do think i would drop to 4.5 to 5% body fat
    Well ECA stacks just "aid" in the process of cutting fat. Thats why they are called a supplement, because they supplement what you are doing. Yes, they will help in your venture, but you will also have to diet right and do tons of cardio/resistance training....Good luck bro with the comp.

Thread Information