abercrom1892 is offline New Member

Tribex by Biotest

I recently purchased a bottle of Tribex made by Biotest at GNC. My question is has anybody ever used it and what kind of results have they seen? I also have another question..in my newest Muscular Development mag there is an article about creatine saying you shouuld take anywhere from 20-30 grams daily and brake it up into 5 servings ? Has anyone ever heard of this?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tribex is a good product, i use it PCT and just to up my natural test levels...creatine is fine at 5-10g a day post workout usually.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abercrom1892
    I recently purchased a bottle of Tribex made by Biotest at GNC. My question is has anybody ever used it and what kind of results have they seen? I also have another question..in my newest Muscular Development mag there is an article about creatine saying you shouuld take anywhere from 20-30 grams daily and brake it up into 5 servings ? Has anyone ever heard of this?
    Like Big said...Tribulus is good during PCT...but I wouldnt count on it to give you any real gains otherwise...

About the creatine...20-30 grams daily? Def NOT! You might have been reading about the saturation period of 5 days...however I never do it and dont know too many people who do...your body tends to piss out anymore than 10 grams a day split up into two distant doses and even then it can be in excess...so either 5 grams a day or 10 grams split up into 2 doses on opposite ends of the day....dont forget the dextrose and R-ALA...A MUST!

FM

abercrom1892 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice. Yah the tribex kinda sucks havent seen much if anything going to return it this weekend. What is dextrose and R-ALA???

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abercrom1892
    Thanks for the advice. Yah the tribex kinda sucks havent seen much if anything going to return it this weekend. What is dextrose and R-ALA???

Dextrose is a form of carb that is rapidly broken down(diabetics use it) and will spike your insilin sky-high which is what you want when you are taking your creatine to help uptake. R-ALA is a great anti-oxident that will also help with your glucose uptake when taking your creatine...

FM

Thread Information