Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member

Should I take 1-AD only??

I'm gonna do a lot of training using Nitro-Tech and Cell-Tech, but what about 1-AD?? Should I see any good results by adding it to the stack? Or is 1-AD not effective by using it alone? Please enlight me....I'm 18 also, I wanna know if that could be dangerous to my health at my age.

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallnaturalbuilder
    I'm gonna do a lot of training using Nitro-Tech and Cell-Tech, but what about 1-AD?? Should I see any good results by adding it to the stack? Or is 1-AD not effective by using it alone? Please enlight me....I'm 18 also, I wanna know if that could be dangerous to my health at my age.
    You do not need any prohormones at your age. Wait a few more years.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member

1-AD is a prohormone and can be good if 1) used in high dosage and 2) you don't have any experience with steroids .

Because you're only 18 years old, you should avoid using steroids or prohormones. You're body is growing, you already have a lot of testosterone in your system and a lot of other hormones are raging in your body more than any other time in your life. Taking a prohormone or steroids can throw your system out of wack and you can do all kinds of damage that you may not be aware of until much later on.

For example, your kidneys regulate your hormones and if your body has foreign horemones introduced your kidneys will stop producing it's own horemones. If the foreign hormone stays around too much, that very top part of the kidney can shrivel up and no longer be able to work (worst case scinerio). When you stop the hormone, you can no longer produce your own. This is just one example of how things can go wrong. This is not necessarily what would happen from taking 1-AD or any other prohormone. What could happen from taking a prohormone is just more complicated and harder to understand.

The main thing is, stick to things like Creatine, Protein, Amino's, etc. Stay away from prohormones and steroids until you're at least in your early 20's. Prohormones were develped for men that have stoped producing testosterone. That should tell you about the dangers to younger people. The label of the product should also indicate that it is not to be sold to minors or used by minors.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Stay Natural.. Just do Protein , Eat and workout hard !! No need for anything else

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    I have to disagree with the comment about ph's being effective only if you have not used AAS. I have done 3 cycles of test enanthate and I still add 6-8 pounds with every ph cycle. With a cycle of 1-ad and Paradeca I gained 17 pounds. I have done several prohormone cycles that gave better results than my AAS cycles. Right now I have a guy on 1-test and 4-ad. He is up 11 pounds and has done 4 AAS cycles in the past.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    I have to disagree with the comment about ph's being effective only if you have not used AAS. I have done 3 cycles of test enanthate and I still add 6-8 pounds with every ph cycle. With a cycle of 1-ad and Paradeca I gained 17 pounds. I have done several prohormone cycles that gave better results than my AAS cycles. Right now I have a guy on 1-test and 4-ad. He is up 11 pounds and has done 4 AAS cycles in the past.
    It's not that prohormones are not effective after using steroids , its just that you tend to expect more after using AS. From what I understand, a lot of people use prohormones when on their off cycle. It is very rare for an AS user to just start using PH's and be happy with them. So effective is just used to relate one to the other, not to say that it won't work.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    I would wait a few years and go straight to the real deal, Juice! Im 20 and tried a 1ad/4ad stack, only to see a 2% decrease in Bf, However strenght and weight stayed the same, in other words it pretty much didn't do anything. There's no reason to spend that much when you could get a real AAS cycle for about the same price, if not even cheaper. Wait a couple years, workout hard and eat like a pig, and then go straight to Juice! JMO!

Imfamous10 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with the guys but its not my business to tell u what to do.... but

if your gonna do 1-ad do it 3 times a day at 600mg( i did 900mg a day and got WAAAY sick afterwards)

you sould see AT LEAST 10 pounds of good muscle

but if you want a little more pick up a bottle of 4-ad and do 400 to 600mg a day with the 1-ad, you should see wicked gains and madd strength...
    do that for 4 to 6 weeks then come off with some straight tribulus(i know it is a touchy subject but it does work)
    but like the other guys said wait a few years and get all the natural growth you can get, I didint start fuckin with PH's till I was 20 just FYI
    peace

znak is offline Senior Member

Nitrotech and Celltech are total rip offs. Buy protein powder, creatine and l-glutatime in bulk and have at it.

If you are 18, don't take PH. Check out the thread "1-AD for 6 weeks at 900 mg daily" for the reasons and the results of someone you age that went down that road.

Eat big and lift hard, you WILL grow.

Ok, I'm gonna take advice and won't start prohormones at least until I get my maximum effort doing protein and creatine. Now, I disagree about the Nitro and Cell though, Nitro-Tech did wonders for me (25 pounds in 4 months!!), and youre the first one to tell me Cell-Tech is a rip off.

Imfamous10 is offline Junior Member
    Ok, I'm gonna take advice and won't start prohormones at least until I get my maximum effort doing protein and creatine. Now, I disagree about the Nitro and Cell though, Nitro-Tech did wonders for me (25 pounds in 4 months!!), and youre the first one to tell me Cell-Tech is a rip off.
    now I tried Nitro-tech and
    1 it tasted like throw up, dog shit, and piss mixed together, plus hardly any glutamine,

I didint see ANY difference whatsover in my body, period

Ive been taking Optimum 100% whey and its great and cheap.... but

I just got Pro Rated 100% whey and judging by the label its amazing, SUPER cheap, and has 14 grams of glutamic acid, now I dont know how that transforms into glutamine but optimum only has 1 gram of it, and Nitro tech didint even have the amount labeled on the jug.
    You be the judge

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    The problem w/ Cell-Tech and Nitro-tech are not the effectiveness of the products. I am sure they work, but they are not worth the cost. You are paying for all of the fake advertising, false scientific studies etc.... I bet if you changed to Optimum Whey and EAS Phosphagen HP your gains would be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    The problem w/ Cell-Tech and Nitro-tech are not the effectiveness of the products. I am sure they work, but they are not worth the cost. You are paying for all of the fake advertising, false scientific studies etc.... I bet if you changed to Optimum Whey and EAS Phosphagen HP your gains would be the same.
    I agree with Swole completely!

If you try enough products, you will find what works. Unfortunately, Cell-Tech advertize the shit out of their product, which is essentially a "kitchen sink" product, which a) passes the advertizement costs onto you and b) does not necessarily give what you need.

If you look at the ingredients and buy them separately from Optimum, Prolab, EAS and mix and match yourself, your dollars will go a lot farther. I use myoplex (expensive, but I like the taste and am willing to pay for it), N Large 2 (cheap sourse of calories), l-glutamine from Optimum and Trac by MHP (could just be my head, but the arginine seems to make me mor vascular.)

Basically, all you need is- protein, l-glutamine and creatine if your diet is in order.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Nitrotech and Celltech are total rip offs. Buy protein powder, creatine and l-glutatime in bulk and have at it.

If you are 18, don't take PH. Check out the thread "1-AD for 6 weeks at 900 mg daily" for the reasons and the results of someone you age that went down that road.

Eat big and lift hard, you WILL grow.
    I'll second that! Good info znak!

Yeah, I hear you all about the cost, but I don't have such problems. My gym partner has a GNC membership and we get 20% discount in all products for the first 7 days of the month. That means the usual price of Nitro-Tech of $70 bucks drops to 50$ so, I think.

I have a lot of faith on the MuscleTech products because I've used Pro Complex and 100% Engineering Processed Whey and they did shit to me. Actually, Pro Complex is good, but is nowhere near the level of effectiveness of Nitro-Tech IMO. 100% is a pretty useless protein suplemment IMO.

Yeah, I hear you all about the cost, but I don't have such problems. My gym partner has a GNC membership and we get 20% discount in all products for the first 7 days of the month. That means the usual price of Nitro-Tech of $70 bucks drops to 50$ so, I think.

I have a lot of faith on the MuscleTech products because I've used Pro Complex and 100% Engineering Processed Whey and they did shit to me. Actually, Pro Complex is good, but is nowhere near the level of effectiveness of Nitro-Tech IMO. 100% is a pretty useless protein suplemment IMO.

Twenty percent of $70 is $14, so you pay $56. For four dollars more you can buy ten pounds of N Large 2 ($34), 1 kilogram of Optimum L-glutamine ($14) and 1.1 pounds of EAS creatine ($12).

So, the winner is..........

By the way, finding a more expensive way to buy product that at GNC would be hard. Everyone gets 20% off, which is no big deal after a 150% mark up. You know you are going to need protein, creatine and L-glutamine for as long as you lift, buy it on the net. Shop around, there are some really good deals out there.

ps- I do not work for any suppliment company or any web site, just hate to see people waste their money like I did.

Thanks for your advice bro, I will consider it. My obsession with Nitro-Tech comes from the fact that it worked incredibly well on me, and you know what they say, every human body is different and reacts different to products.

Thread Information