Thread: Clenbutrx

mfenske is offline Member

Clenbutrx

Anyone ever tried it? I am currently taking Ignite from Dymatize and I am happy with it, but it's no longer on Dymatize's website so I am wondering if they still make it. Just wondering what everyone's take on Clenbutrx was? Thanks. Mark

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    Liquid clenbutrx has the best ingredient profile and delivery system on the market. The problem is cost. I loved clenbutrx and used it alot before i found clen 357. I know this thead is a/b clenbutrx, but clen 357 is the same product for cheaper. 240cc for $40 vs $50-60 for clenbutrx.

mfenske is offline Member
    What, if I may ask is Clen 357? Is that legal? Isn't real Clen potentially lethal? Clenbutrx just seems like an EC stack to me. Mark

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry for the confusion. Clen 357 is just the name of the product. I will post the product info below. Compare it to clenbutrx. Both clen 357 and clenbutrx are much more than a EC stack.

A High Powered Thermogenic, Thyrogenic, Insulinogenic Matrix CLEN 357 exploits multiple major fat loss pathways in the body for maximum fat loss. More than just a fat loss catalyst, the potent Thermogenics in CLEN 357 deliver mind blowing energy making it a must use product before you hit the gym.

The thermogenic component of CLEN 357 combines Yohimbe, Mahuang, White Willow Bark, Guarana, and Citrus Aurantium. While the Mahuang, White Willow Bark and Guarana make up the commonly used ECA stack (Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin), Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange), is a bitter herb that yields the phytochemical Synephrine.

By adding Synephrine to the already highly effective ECA stack, we are able to increase thermogenisis without adding additional stimulant-induced jitteryness. Yohimbe, because of the specialized role it plays in weight-loss, was the final component we integrated into the stack. Yohimbe possesses the ability to activate the powerful lipo sucking Alpha-receptors, located in the gluteofemoral (butt and thighs) region of the body. This enables CLEN 357 to have a portion of its thermogenic stack designed specifically to target lower body fat-loss. Think about it, how many times have you seen in-shape men and women with cut upper bodies but unable to loose the fat and water retention in the lower body? Now with the addition of Yohimbe and Synephrine, CLEN 357 has the most potent and all around complete thermogenic phytochemical formula available. While thermogenics play a major role, there are several other important and often over looked factors that also play an important role in the weight-loss game.

Essential for weight-loss is the development of a product that can compensate for the negative brain chemical feedback loop that occurs during carbohydrate restrictive diets. The negative feedback loop prevents you not only from loosing body fat, but can also result in the accumulation of new fat. To stop the negative feedback loop CLEN 357 utilizes L-Tyrosine, a neurogenic nutrient that helps to keep serotonin levels elevated during low-carb dieting periods. Symptoms such as lethargy, depression and cravings for sugar are all caused by a lack of the brain chemical serotonin.

In addition to low serotonin levels, carbohydrate restrictive diets are also responsible for the shutdown of the powerful fat burning and metabolism boosting hormones T-4 and T-3. Science has now proven that the body is likely to go into a phase termed as "Metabolic Shutdown" in response to dieting, carbohydrate restriction and/or prolonged use of thermogenics, steroids and/or growth hormone . These all have the potential to short circuit thyroid hormone production and conversion. Research discovered a remarkable auyvedic medicine called Gugulsterone that actually reverses the shutdown of T-4 and its conversion to T-3. We've found that the typical commercial-grade Gugulsterones are standardized at 2.5% and they were only marginally effective in their ability to enhance this conversion. However, CLEN 357 uses the 400% more potent, 10% standardized, E and Z Gugulsterones and combines them with the powerful absorption agent Bioprine. With Bioprine's ability to more than double a nutrient's rate of absorption, the two are able to exert a mind-blowing impact on T-4's natural conversion to T-3. The combination creates a type of thyrogenic method for destroying adipose (fat) tissue.

Last is our never-ending battle with refined carbs, especially sugars. Refined carbs cause excess fat build-ups by elevating levels of the fat storage hormone Insulin . CLEN 357 handle this endocrine related weight-loss variable with two powerful insulinogenic compounds; Oxovanadium and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Oxovanadium is one of the most biologically active sources of the potent insulin mimicker Vanadyl, and Alpha Lipoic Acid is a strong metabolic antioxidant. Together the two aid in lowering and better utilizing the body's insulin levels.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    clenbutrx is great, cost is a problem i got it from the site that sponsors this one seemed to be low enough or you can by the ingrediants seperatly and save money but lose on time

Thread Information