KingJames23 is offline Associate Member

Actisyn and creatine??

I just got this stuff off of my friend called Actisyn. It says that it increases protein syntheisi 640%. Also, it says it increases growth hormone 500% and testosterone 180%. It does all this in a 4 hour period. DOes anybody know anyhting about this product and if it works?? Also, when are the best times to take creatine?? I heard the body can only digest 5 grams in a 3 hour period, so i wanna know when to take it so i dont waste it. THANKS if anyone helps!!

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJames23
    I just got this stuff off of my friend called Actisyn. It says that it increases protein syntheisi 640%. Also, it says it increases growth hormone 500% and testosterone 180%. It does all this in a 4 hour period. DOes anybody know anyhting about this product and if it works?? Also, when are the best times to take creatine?? I heard the body can only digest 5 grams in a 3 hour period, so i wanna know when to take it so i dont waste it. THANKS if anyone helps!!
    I've never heard of Actisyn, so I can't help you with that part. But the creatine part I can. The best time to take creatine is just after you work out. I tried it mixed in Gatorade while I was working out, but it dehydrates you. So as soon as you're done working out, drink the creatine. At that time, your body is still trying to get as much blood as possible to your muscles, your heart rate is a little faster, and the creatine will get to your muscles much faster. Also, don't worry about that stupid loading period. You don't have to load creatine because it doesn't stay in your system and you don't have to shock your system into accepting synthetic creatine. I would suggest taking 10g of creatine right after you work out. Your body may only be able to assimulate 5g, but if you only ingest 5g, you're not going to asimulate that much, your digestive system will destroy about half of it. If you ingest 10g and your digestive system destroys half of it, you still have your full amount of creatine.

Hope that helps with half of your question.

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    I did not know Sportpharma still made Actisyn. Anyways, do not buy into the hype.

Thread Information