The_crippler is offline Junior Member

Stacker 2 and Caffeine tabs??

I am taking Stacker 2 two times a day. Can i combine it with Caffeine (100 mg) tabs ??

It says on the label that stacker 2 contains caffeine but it was in small amounts. So what do you think???

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    I take mine with coffee and clen in the morning if that answers your question......
    But I do have an extremely physical job so I can burn the extra energy off w/o freaking myself or co-worker.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Crippler..I also take Stacker 2 while I am in a leaning phase..I usually take mine on M,W,F which are the days that I do cardio..I usually have a few cups of coffee with my dose in the a.m...Just be careful as the extra caffeine may make you jittery and experience some nausea..Try taking it with coffee(1 cup) for a week and see how you tolerate the extra caffeine..If you don't experience any negative sides, then I would say you are okay to take the caffeine pills..

I am curious as to what your point is in taking the extra caffeine..Just curious......

Doc M

The_crippler is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Crippler..I also take Stacker 2 while I am in a leaning phase..I usually take mine on M,W,F which are the days that I do cardio..I usually have a few cups of coffee with my dose in the a.m...Just be careful as the extra caffeine may make you jittery and experience some nausea..Try taking it with coffee(1 cup) for a week and see how you tolerate the extra caffeine..If you don't experience any negative sides, then I would say you are okay to take the caffeine pills..

I am curious as to what your point is in taking the extra caffeine..Just curious......

Doc M

ok guys it msut be that i am not used with writing in English so i might have asked a question that was not so clear. Is like this iam used to use 30 mg ephedrine tab with 100 mg caffein tab 3 times a day when i want to burn some fat.

But now i take stacker 2 so i want to know is the caffein amount in the stacker 2 strong enough??

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The_crippler
    ok guys it msut be that i am not used with writing in English so i might have asked a question that was not so clear. Is like this iam used to use 30 mg ephedrine tab with 100 mg caffein tab 3 times a day when i want to burn some fat.

But now i take stacker 2 so i want to know is the caffein amount in the stacker 2 strong enough??
    No Crippler there isnt a reason why you should have to take caffeine along with the Stacker 2. The reason its called Stacker 2 is because its an already premade ECA (ephedrine, caffiene, asprin) stack. You DONT need caffeine along with it.

Thread Information