C-Bol is offline Junior Member

Question Cell-Tech and my diet(need advice)

I am about to start up on some cell-tech. I recently finished a cycle and have low body fat and nice lean muscle. I still have a very clean diet, eating nothing but lean meats, fruits, vegetables, nuts, and protein shakes. VERY LOW CARBS!!! I get hardly any except for the fruits and veggies. Now I know cell-tech has a ton of carbs and sugar. Should I cut out the fruits cause the sugar in them, or eat less of both fruits and vegetables because the amount of carbs I'd be getting, or am I getting too crazy with this. Basically I just want to know if its cool to stick with the same diet. Its very clean, eat six solid meals a day, 3-4,000 calories, 200-240grams of protein a day. Should I lower my calorie in take to avoid putting on fat or is this just fine? I hope that all made sense.

Oh and Im 5'9 170

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    Why on god's green earth are you going to take Cell-Tech? If you insist go with a half a serving. You do not need 75 grams of sugar to replace glycogen or shuttle creatine to your muscles.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    Why on god's green earth are you going to take Cell-Tech? If you insist go with a half a serving. You do not need 75 grams of sugar to replace glycogen or shuttle creatine to your muscles.
    Swole is right. (He also seems to give really good advice.) If you have your diet in control with whole foods, why dump in the most over-priced, over hyped suppliment on the market? What are you trying to do? 240 grams of protein from whole foods is plenty for your weight.

Suppliments (especially MRPs) are for people who are too busy or lazy to do what you are doing. i.e. meeting all their needs with whole foods, the exceptions are creatine and glutamine, but buying cell tech to get them is like buying a paint store to get a paint brush.

C-Bol is offline Junior Member
    Wow, now I feel like an idiot.

But you guys are right, Ill go with that advice. thanks

Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member
    I got a question: I plan to do a diet finishing in approximately 317 g of protein, 711 carbs, 84.2g of fat and 5,069 calories.

My question, is 711 carbs per day too much?? I am planning to do Cell-Tech too, would that be too much carbs, trashing my very clean and good diet?

Opinions please, on all departments... protein, carbs, fat and calories.

I'm 5'10 and weigh 153 pounds

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallnaturalbuilder
    I got a question: I plan to do a diet finishing in approximately 317 g of protein, 711 carbs, 84.2g of fat and 5,069 calories.

My question, is 711 carbs per day too much?? I am planning to do Cell-Tech too, would that be too much carbs, trashing my very clean and good diet?

Opinions please, on all departments... protein, carbs, fat and calories.

I'm 5'10 and weigh 153 pounds

That is a good diet to get fat. I am 190 pounds and I gain with 3000 calories. Unless you are on staeroids you do not need that much protein, carbs, or fat.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    its usually 1g of protien for pound of bodyweight are you trying to lose weight or gain you want to take most of your carbs for breakfast beacause you will burn it through out the day 711 gms of carbs is to much and 84.2gms of fat is to much

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Bol
    Should I cut out the fruits cause the sugar in them....

Oh and Im 5'9 170
    Don't cut fruits - it's fructose - low GI sugar.

Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Thanx for the replies. Then that means I need to cut the carbs?

How much carbs should I take per day?? Is it dangerous to have an excess in proteins? How much fat per day?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallnaturalbuilder
    Thanx for the replies. Then that means I need to cut the carbs?

How much carbs should I take per day?? Is it dangerous to have an excess in proteins? How much fat per day?
    Eat 1 gram of protein, 1 1/2 if your are usng ph, 2 is you are using AS. 5000 calories is insane. This morning I weighed 225 prework out. I eat 200-250 grams of protein a day. Eating too much protein in whole foods is not dangerous, it just makes expensive poop.

What are you trying to do with your diet? Compete with Santa Claus by December? I seem to be missing something here.

anabolic_mK is offline New Member
    shoot for dymnatize powertech or make a home brew

Thread Information