BigBoi1881 is offline New Member

Question about Hydroxycut/Multi-Vitamins/Dieting/Weight Lifting

I just got back from GNC and bough a bottle of Hydroxycut and a bottle of GNC MEGAMEN timed released multi vitamins..

Here is my situation....Im 22yrs old 6'1" 208lbs. I have a beer gut and want to get down to a weight of 185-190lbs. I barely have any muscle since I never lifted weights. I plan to go to a gym in my condos that has a Treadmill, Exercise Bike,Free Weights, and an All-In-One Lifting machine.

I was wondering if someone can point me into the right direction for what I should be doing, and the best ways to utilize Hydroxycut.

Id really appreciate it, you can also contact me at AIM/AOL - BigBoi1881

BigBoi1881 is offline New Member
    someone plz reply to my post and help me out

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi1881
    I just got back from GNC and bough a bottle of Hydroxycut and a bottle of GNC MEGAMEN timed released multi vitamins..

Here is my situation....Im 22yrs old 6'1" 208lbs. I have a beer gut and want to get down to a weight of 185-190lbs. I barely have any muscle since I never lifted weights. I plan to go to a gym in my condos that has a Treadmill, Exercise Bike,Free Weights, and an All-In-One Lifting machine.

I was wondering if someone can point me into the right direction for what I should be doing, and the best ways to utilize Hydroxycut.

Id really appreciate it, you can also contact me at AIM/AOL - BigBoi1881

He is my 2 cents........
    1)That new Hydroxycut sucks........anything without Epehdra sucks....period. Go to bodybuilding.com and pick up some Epehdra and take that with the Hydroxycut.

2) Commit yourself to a clean diet......eat your carbs for breakfast & lunch and for dinner......just have vegtables and stuff......no rice/potatoes...ect.

3) If you can do cardio in the morning.......then do so.

Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member
    I'm gonna help you out in simple terms. A friend of mine was overweight , weighing like 250 pounds, he's 5'11. He started a clean diet, used Hidroxycut, and went to the gym. His actual stats are 180lbs. of nice solid muscle (not hard looking, but solid nonetheless)

My advice is:

When you go to the gym, make a routine of small weights and many repetitions, that way you will cut the fat. Remember, all this requires a lot of sacrifice. By the way you're talking, you look like you are motivated to reach your goal. You must go the gym EVERY SINGLE DAY of the week, no cheat days. Get Saturday and Sunday for rest.

Your routine should include running, no matter if it is on the street, the track or a machine, because you have a clear goal of reducing the fat. A good time to do this is on the morning, then go to the gym on the afternoon. If you're too lazy to run in the morning, then do it on the machine.

*** Do at least 100-200 abs per day, you will subsequently increase the amount when you get the proper conditioning.

DIET

Eat as clean as possible....that means ZERO BEER, ZERO PIZZA, ZERO FAST FOOD. Zero french fries, fried egg and bacon breakfasts, etc.

Your diet should be very high in proteins, pretty low on carbs and very low on fat. Buy low fat milk, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, cottage cheese, salad, potatos (to boil them or bake them, not fry em), peanut butter, rice, chicken breast, beans, etc.

GET OBSESSIVE ABOUT YOUR DIET AND WORKOUT IN THE GYM.
    I GUARANTEE YOU, YOU WILL DROP LIKE 20-30 POUNDS IN ABSOLUTELY NO TIME. If you follow this...

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    IMO hydroxycut sucks i take stacker2s It helps with energy you need to get through a workout and aslo suppresses the appetite

slicer91 is offline New Member
    I'm new at this, just looking for some good advice about cutting fat while maintaining muscle. just started on ephedrine, taking it with caffeine. i have been reading posts about taking it with aspirin. without the aspirin, is this just a waste of time and money? any good tips out there on getting rid of those last few lbs. on lower abs? also, any ab routines and diet info that will help get rid of the fat. i don't really know much about the side effects with ephedrine, and i was worried about taking it with hydroxycut, unhealthy to add hydroxycut in there with it?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think if you never worked out then diet and excersise is all you need.

Workout 5X a week and hit the iron hard. Do 6-10 rep range failing on the last one. Stick with the free weights and basic movements:

Chest - Bench Press, Incline Press, Flies
    Back - Deadlifts, Pullups, Tbar rows
    Shoulders - Military Press, Shrugs (barbell and dumbell), Lateral Raises, Rear raises
    Arms - Barbell Cruls, Dumbell Curls, Close Grip Bench, Dips
    Legs - SQUAT, Leg Press, Leg Curls, Calf Raiese (standing and seated)
    Abs Twice a week. Cardio everyday.

Diet should be clean as the others have said with at least 200 grams of protien a day, 5 small meals. Get a protien powder from allsports, the pro-rated strawberry is a good choice. Drink one in the morning and one after you workout. Take the vitamins you bought too.

Remember, there is a lot of hardwork here but if you stick with the plan above, you will lose weight and gain muscle. Good luck.
    Last edited by arthurb999; 10-04-2003 at 04:29 PM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi1881

I was reading that all those hydroxycut ads showing before and after pictures - those guys are models who never used hydroxycut, they are before and aftered in 6 to 8 weeks with the help of carefully managed steroids and strong anti-estrogens to get those type of results.

I just finished cutting 16% body fat down to about 8% over 3-4 months without loosing a pound and I would say most of it is due to the following:

Flax seed oil 3 gr a day
    fish oil 3 gr a day
    L-Carnitine 250 mg day
    Q10 co emzyme 50 mg day

Those 4 above will definately cut body fat when combined with normal workout program and BTW, I do weights only but no tredmils or any distance walking.

Thread Information