Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    The Short One is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003

    Unhappy Worrying about my height...

    I am 19 and I am worrying about my height, I am currently 155cm and I try my hardest to train myself, but just don't gain any heights... is there any legal/illegal drugs that I can take that would help me? Thanks!

  2. #2
    DBarcelo's Avatar
    DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Doctors give people with stunted growth, growth hormone . The older you get, the lower the effectiveness. Your doctor can refer you to a special clinic that gives growth hormone.

    In half of your question it seems like you need something for your stature, in the other part of you question it seems like you're asking about something to help you with working out, so I hope that answers your question.

    If you're in the US (which it doesn't seem), there is a clinic. I think it's called the Humatrope Group. Theropy is very expensive though and normally goes on for at least 2 years. It takes your body about 18 months to adjust it's natural hormone levels while on the theropy. I think the average cost is about $500 per month.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts