Britguy is offline Banned

best all round "weight gainer"??

Over here in England we pay sky high prices compared to you lot here, i've recently been taking N-Large2 by Prolab, I think this stuff is really good and can't wait to start banging it in me when i start my new cycle! i was just wondering wot you lot thought about it? i'm trying to basically just bulk up, i only weigh 170lbs at 5'8 and would love to get to 200Lbs, i appreciate how important our diets are even when juiceing and even more so when not. Can n e one shed some light on wots a good weight gainer?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I use Cytogainer

610 cals with water
    910 cals with milk

55 g of protein
    87g of carbs

less than 5g sugars
    I think 3.5g of fat

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    A weight gainer is nothing more than a convenient liquid food that packs plenty of protein, carb, and fat calories. They are easy to use and make getting calories much easier. There is nothing "magical" about them. Picking a quality brand is important though and Pro Lab's N-Large certainly fits that bill.

Champion's Weight Gain 900 is excellent as well.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I use N-Large2, its a good snack in between meals, and fits the bill nicely.

It even tastes, ok, which is better than most.

Britguy is offline Banned
    thanks guys, i know with brands like EAS and Met-Rx you can't really go wrong for quality as its obvious with the prices of the damn stuff, I just wanted to hear it from someone else that Prolab are a reputable company making decent quality products. I find it hard with work etc to get "enough" quality food down, so i need some quality supplement that wont break the bank and gives me enough calories

Bean666 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I use Cytogainer

610 cals with water
    910 cals with milk

55 g of protein
    87g of carbs

less than 5g sugars
    I think 3.5g of fat
    bump on the Cytogainer!!! thats what i used; occaissionally throw an extra scoop of Optimum Nutrition's new mix of Whey protein (got hydrolyzed in it now)

its got good protein vs carbs mix for a full meal; and ESPECIALLY with two cups of milk; hits over 70g of protein with milk... and near 100g with an extra scoop of ON 100% whey

FmRommel is offline Member
    N-Large2 has got to be the best

BDTR is offline Retired
    nlarge2 or cytogainer. I don't use either though anymore.

anabolic_mK is offline New Member
    n-large has waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much sugar. i dont know why everyone religiously goes for it!

i would go for something like ISS Complete Gainer Power for something in the same range (much more exp but it has v/m) or what i like to use, which is ISS Gainer Matrix. 15g sugar, just half the serving and the important thing is the BLENDED protein for between meals etc.

syd
    syd is offline Junior Member
    I use NLarge, it is pretty good for the money, but one serving of that shit is like drinking a whole keg beer, nearly impossible.....could have been possible in college.

Thread Information