Sonnie is offline Junior Member

Cheap protein suggestion needed

Ok im starting a big AS stack soon and I want to keep up my proteins. I need something simple, quick and cheap. Which means I don't want to have to blend up a shake everytime I want a protein hit. Plus my blender sounds like chainsaw (seriously).

Im thinking of buying a basic whey protein isolate from any health food store and mixing it with a glass of water (or milk, whatever you guys suggest) and have one every 2 hours (because I know WPI only lasts 2 hours).

I don't know too much about supplements so can someone give me anymore suggestions or critizise me on my one.

Sonnie

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Stay away from health food stores. If you looked closely this forum is supported by allsportsnutrition.com

10lbs of whey for 39.99

Yeah I don't want to order anything. I'm sick of mail order, plus I live in AU and I don't have a CreditCard. So do you think my idea is ok, or should I go for some sort of meal replacement powder.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Sucks for you then.

I got like 30lbs of whey stashed since Costco had a sale @ 6lbs @ $19.99.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I imagine you're wanting to do protein drinks due to time constrants but by doing a AS cycle wouldn't it be better to use real proteins, chicken, tuna and eggs? I keep my protein drinks down to no more than two a day but that's because I feel bloated and my gut just doesn't agree with them so much.

are you bulking or cutting?

I'm bulking; and my diet will be high in proteins, its just I would like to supplement as well something to throw down in between meals you know.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well if you are bulking don't just mix it with water, throw in carbs as well. I couldn't give you a good one because I've never had a need to boost my weight, cronic fatty here, so I mix mine with water only. But without blending it might be kind of hard. I was thinking along the lines of milk, protein powder, oatmeal, banana and milk. Just an idea.

anabolic_mK is offline New Member
    Sonnie mate, im from australia
    go to chatswood DVC and buy musashi 'the whey' or MAX's. they are pretty good products.

musashi usually make bullshit products, but the new ones are formulated by ifbb pro jon davie.

otherwise go to cityhealth, gnc (aus one aint that bad)

Thread Information