stingrazor is offline New Member

Unhappy HELP....Am I wasting my time and money?

I purchased Norabol and Andro Infusion from massquanities.....I have heard that the andro is junk...Has anyone had any kind of results from this stuff? I am on week 3 of this cycle.......Doing about 3000 cal./day.....also drinking 2 EAS protein shakes day......6' 170lbs. 34 years old Working out each day....Upperbody one day lower and abs the next.......I am seeing moderate gaiins.....no weight gain yet.....ANY help would be greatly appreciated......

I have considered doing deca ......nnot really made my mind up yet...
    What does everyone think???

Thanks..............

Todd

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    Andro is not junk if you are taking the right kind with the right delivery system. However, the products you mention are of low quality and use inferior actives.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    1ad and 4ad is the best out right now

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    My opinion is this... Any type of Andro you take is junk.
    Why do i say this? Because you pay a shit load for somthing that usually only works on a few people.

I think its crap and wouldnt waste my money on it.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Actually it works for way more than a few people

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I think mostly it all depends on your diet, and your gynectics.
    However with that said, I hate andro.
    First off, as opposed to your question I am not sure what you are wanting an answer to? "Is andro junk?" or "do you think I should try deca ".
    Honestly before I can answer your question I would like to know what your current stats are and what are you goals. Without that I can not recommend anything to you.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    I think mostly it all depends on your diet, and your gynectics.
    However with that said, I hate andro.
    First off, as opposed to your question I am not sure what you are wanting an answer to? "Is andro junk?" or "do you think I should try deca ".
    Honestly before I can answer your question I would like to know what your current stats are and what are you goals. Without that I can not recommend anything to you.
    I am really looking for opinions on both. i am trying to put on about 25 lbs. of muscle. I understand it will not happen overnight, and will not come completely from a pill. I put in the weight time. I don't know if it is enough or too much. I'm new to this. As for my stats As i stated I'm 6', 170 lbs. 34 years old, very hard gainer. I work out every day averages about 45 minutes.... I have heard good things about deca....Also seen a few sites that sell it in Europe.....I am still on the fence though........Any help would be apreciated.............

thanks

Whats your diet like?
    Like how many meals do you eat a day and what do they usually consist of.

Also..If your working out every day, then that is a problem. your body needs rest and time off in order to grow.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well in order to gain weight with deca , one must be on a high caloric diet before real results can be acheived.
    I personally don't like deca.
    One, it stays in your system too damn long, meaning that it can be detected as long as a year.
    Two: I have read that alot of guys have more problems than most AS coming off of deca. But that is just my opinion.
    However I do know guys that love it and have great gains off of it. Especially when done in conjuntion with dbol .
    I assuming that you are a beginner, and you may want to browse the home page of AR to get some ideas of some "beginner cycles".
    If you need some help designing a cycle, I can see if I can help ya. However only in designing you a cycle nothing more (meaning no help locating any. I don't know nor can I help you locate sources for such items.
    I also think you need to do some research on deca and other AS before you make your final decission.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BullDogg20
    Whats your diet like?
    Like how many meals do you eat a day and what do they usually consist of.

Also..If your working out every day, then that is a problem. your body needs rest and time off in order to grow.
    I eat about 5 times a day....Mornings consist of a couple of bowls of cereal and a protein shake. Lunch and in-betweens vary....Usual stuff....Burgers, steak, chicken normally another EAS shake......I am a pretty good eater, but you would never know it looking at me. In the past when I put on a few pounds it was mostly on my stomach......I'm way too slim to have a gut!!!! So, I would cut a few pounds (slowing down on the eating) to cut the gut.....
    what would you suggest for workouts? When, how long, exercises?

Any help would be great.......

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian30
    Well in order to gain weight with deca , one must be on a high caloric diet before real results can be acheived.
    I personally don't like deca.
    One, it stays in your system too damn long, meaning that it can be detected as long as a year.
    Two: I have read that alot of guys have more problems than most AS coming off of deca. But that is just my opinion.
    However I do know guys that love it and have great gains off of it. Especially when done in conjuntion with dbol .
    I assuming that you are a beginner, and you may want to browse the home page of AR to get some ideas of some "beginner cycles".
    If you need some help designing a cycle, I can see if I can help ya. However only in designing you a cycle nothing more (meaning no help locating any. I don't know nor can I help you locate sources for such items.
    I also think you need to do some research on deca and other AS before you make your final decission.
    Thanks....I'll do more research before I jump into any AS.........

What i suggest is make a diet Diary
    what i mean is, sit down and write in 6 meals aday.
    Decide what you are going to eat everyday a day in advance. What you eat is upto you, but i would suggest that eating 6 small meals a day with one of the meals being fairly large and alot of Carbs. this should be at breakfest. I wouldnt eat to many carbs past 4:00.
    Make sure your diet consists of high Protein, Moderate to high carbs depending on your body time and Low Fat.

decadbal is offline Banned
    it soundsto me like u need a good workout, that 2day switch is crap, and doesnt work, it might have in the 40s, not now, id switch to 2 bodyparts a day, once a week, that lets u completely work the muscle, andro is great, i get great effects from it, yo only have to take more than its said. thats all. try to eat a lil bit more. and try the workout. you can find them anywhere online, and if u cant PM and ill tell u what i do, which seems to work like hell

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    your two day switch work out is crap. one section of your body a day with at least 3 or 4 days off for each section. you need to completely burn out and then recover to get any gains at all

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    your two day switch work out is crap. one section of your body a day with at least 3 or 4 days off for each section. you need to completely burn out and then recover to get any gains at all
    a) You need to do a basic workout for mass. Take look at "new routine" under "work out" questions. It is obviously not the only workout, but I like it and is a good place to start. Set a work out, do it for four months. Changing all the time does not allow results to happen. Do this work out, eat right-- 1 pound a week guaranteed.

b) As a hard gainer myself, I found that one day on, one day off gave my body time to put on meat. You will have to find what works for you, but I can assure you that it will be something like super intensive 45-60 minute workouts 4 times a weeks with rest days in between.

c) there is no way that you can calculate the exact amount of calories you need. Accept that you will gain some fat when you are bulking. If you are not gaining weight, you are not eating enough. PERIOD. Weigh yourself in the morning, after workout and at night EVERYDAY. Not gaining, eat more.

d) Hamburgers and Chicken? Not a good way to put on muscle. There are a million high protein diets out there. Pick one. You need 3000-4000 calories a day and 200 grams of protein. Oatmeal by the ton, lean meat, chicken breast, tuna, low fat cottage cheese, more tuna... PLAN AHEAD.

znak is offline Senior Member
    PS- until you have your workout and diet in control, AS and PH won't really do much if anything at all. I really doubt that anyone will recommend that you stuff yourself full of gear, when your workout consists of situps and curls.

Thread Information