BigBoi1881 is offline New Member

question about HYDROXYCUT

Im sure this has been asked millions of times on here, please someone help me out.

Today I am going to start taking Hydroxycut w/Multi-vitamins. On the label it says for Week 1 - 1 capsule,3x daily (breakfast,lunch,dinner) Approx 30-60min before meals. I plan to workout/cardio in the mornings. I dont see a point of taking the other pills for lunch/dinner if I wont be working out.

The multi-vitamin says take 2 tablets daily with food. So should i take 1 hydroxycut and 1 multi at once before breakfast.

Someone tell me what would be the best times and how I should take them

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't take e/c/a with my vitamins especially on empty stomach because the shit gives me bad heartburn. I would take the hydroxy first thing in the morning before your cardio ( some might disagree with this) after your morning cardio the hydroxycut should just be starting to kick in good if not sooner. When you are finished with your cardio take your vitamine and then eat.

As for the 2nd vitamine i don't think it matters just so long as it is before bed I would take it about 5-6 hours after the first one.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I don't take e/c/a with my vitamins especially on empty stomach because the shit gives me bad heartburn. I would take the hydroxy first thing in the morning before your cardio ( some might disagree with this) after your morning cardio the hydroxycut should just be starting to kick in good if not sooner. When you are finished with your cardio take your vitamine and then eat.

As for the 2nd vitamine i don't think it matters just so long as it is before bed I would take it about 5-6 hours after the first one.
    he couldn't have said it better.....also remember to take extra amounts of b and c vitamins due to the diuretic effects of Hydroxycut.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro...Hydroxycuts no longer has ephedera. The sup now is a wastre of good hard earned $$. A cup of good ol' black coffee will help give you a bigger and better lift the hydroxyees.

If you are looking for a sup that will aid your metabolising of fat...go to a health food stoer and get a good quality lipotropic sup...lay off the junk in the hydroxyees...it is nothing now than expensive glorified caffine.

R

Thread Information