tearsofblood is offline New Member

best brand for a prohormone cycle??

im thinking of doing a 1 ad - 4 ad stack for about 4-6 weeks. i want to know which brand i should buy, ergopharm, or molecular nutritions products. the only thing im sure on is that im gonna use 6-oxo for pct by ergopharm. help me out guys thanx

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tearsofblood
    im thinking of doing a 1 ad - 4 ad stack for about 4-6 weeks. i want to know which brand i should buy, ergopharm, or molecular nutritions products. the only thing im sure on is that im gonna use 6-oxo for pct by ergopharm. help me out guys thanx

Chief.......I used Trenabol-X for 8 weeks.......very impressed with this shit. I only gained 6lbs but ate really clean and I did cardio and lost 1 inch on my waist. My strength levels were unreal......before taking this stuff I would usually bench around 205 for about 5 reps........after about 5 weeks on this stuff I did 245 for about 4 reps and did 1 rep on 275 with some help from a spotter. The pump is awesome and the hard-ons ain't bad either

I'm currently on 6-oxo finishing it up on Saturday. I'm curious to see over the next severval weeks how much I really hold and my strength levels.

[QUOTE=Pump_30]Chief.......I used Trenabol-X for 8 weeks.......very impressed with this shit. I only gained 6lbs but ate really clean and I did cardio and lost 1 inch on my waist.
    QUOTE]

how many bottles did u use for the cycle? what was ur dosage? also, did u stack it with anything?

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    There are several quality brands out there, but my best gains, and the feedback I get from fellow lifters, tells me to go with VPX. Syngex I is a stack of 1-Test and 4-AD, and Syngex II is 4-HT, 1,4 ADD, and 19 Nor 4 PCE. They are pretty damn amazing.

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    Bump for VPX

LMR and AMR also put out excellent liposomal prohormones, but their line is not as wide ranged as VPX.

Quote Originally Posted by BREASTMAN
    There are several quality brands out there, but my best gains, and the feedback I get from fellow lifters, tells me to go with VPX. Syngex I is a stack of 1-Test and 4-AD, and Syngex II is 4-HT, 1,4 ADD, and 19 Nor 4 PCE. They are pretty damn amazing.
    what kind of gains did u get from syngex 1? how long did u cycle for and how many bottles did you use?

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tearsofblood
    what kind of gains did u get from syngex 1? how long did u cycle for and how many bottles did you use?
    6 week cycle at 12 cc per day followed by 4 weeks on Aromadex (11 lbs gained and bodyfat down 1%)

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=tearsofblood]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump_30
    Chief.......I used Trenabol-X for 8 weeks.......very impressed with this shit. I only gained 6lbs but ate really clean and I did cardio and lost 1 inch on my waist.
    QUOTE]

how many bottles did u use for the cycle? what was ur dosage? also, did u stack it with anything?
    I used 2 bottles......3ml 2x/day. Did not stack with anything else.

It's like $38/bottle......can't beat that price. This shit rocks!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Ergopharm, and vpx were my faves.
    Both real quatity, and alot of people have used them, and swear by them.

I would only run for 4weeks on. After the 4th week the gains kind of tapper off, and the sides seem to get worse.

Go for four weeks. Rest for four weeks(train naturally) Then run another 4 weeks, rest for eigtht weeks(naturally train).

That was the best cycle I've done.

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    i just started the LMR mass stack, and i know that the liposomes are suppose to allow the ingredients to enter directly into the bloodstream through the mucus lining in the mouth. does this mean that u can also inject this directly into the bloddstream for an even better result?

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    like for instance, a painliess i-v- in the hand

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Ive had good results with Ergopharm 1-AD and TwinLab Andro Nitrate fuel (1-AD-EC). I used 6-OXO for pct on both and gained around 10lbs each time. Several dudes around here dont like 6-OXO for pct, it seemed to work well for me. I havent done much research on it tho since doing those cycles last winter and last summer. Ive graduated to M1T/nolva and clomid. Do prohormones before M1T.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I have used ergopharm 1ad products twice and 4diol AST they work great for me I havent tryed and vpx products yet but if you want to check my results I have a cycle diary of the whole thing in my profile

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Vpx is horrible waaaaaaaaaaaaay to over priced they are friggin crazy

your best bet would be to do a transdermal because of the better absorbtion over oral and less stress on the kidneys bladder etc.

they do have injectable 1 test out there that is the best but if you dont want to pin go with s1+

1 test 4ad stack look at bulknutrition.com cheapest prices around and they even sell bulk powders and transport matrixes soo you can create your own depending on your goals with vpx your just paying for the marketing advants products are good designer supplements products are good 1 TU is good for oral

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    dont ever inject into a vein EVER EVER EVER intramusclular is fine with designer supps sterile oral solutions

dtr98 is offline Member
    i've had the best results using ergo pharm

Thread Information