ultra150 is offline New Member

Need help with a prohormone stack!!!

I got the IMPACT 12-Week Super Muscle Blasting Cycle (over 200 lbs.)
    12-Week Super Muscle Blasting Cycle™ (over 200lbs.) It looks like a nioce stack but it didn't give me directions on how to take this stuff.For all you gear users out there I have done 4 cycles and Now I want to try this cycle to see if it reaqlly works I'm putting this stuff to the test.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    bro you just wasted you money me and a friend of mine tryed that crap didnt gain an ounce all of J summers stacks suck oh yeah you should of came with a sheet that shows you how to take it if not go to the web site get ready for NO results J Summers can eat shit
    Last edited by wrstlr69sdnl; 09-20-2003 at 01:03 PM.

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    The impact products are top knotch, but way over priced. Get a refund I will show you the same exact products for 2-300 dollars cheaper.

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    What a waste. That money could have gone to some good juice.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    The impact products are top knotch, but way over priced. Get a refund I will show you the same exact products for 2-300 dollars cheaper.

Actually there not top knotch didnt gain shit from it

If the shit suck why does this board back them up.

Quote Originally Posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    bro you just wasted you money me and a friend of mine tryed that crap didnt gain an ounce all of J summers stacks suck oh yeah you should of came with a sheet that shows you how to take it if not go to the web site get ready for NO results J Summers can eat shit
    what is the websites adress?

I went to jeff summers website they don't have the stack listed on the website for my stack.Man I bought the stack from www.allsportsnutrition.com
    This company sponsers this board I would have thought one of the mod or admin could get me the info I need I geuss I have to wait until monday when the office is open.

Quote Originally Posted by ultra150
    what is the websites adress?

www.anabolicstore.com

Dude, just send me your money. I'll send you a PM with my address. Your wasting your cash so I might as well have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Dude, just send me your money. I'll send you a PM with my address. Your wasting your cash so I might as well have it.

Actually I would have to dissagree I had great gains with phs I seriously doubt its a wait of money

Actually I would have to dissagree I had great gains with phs I seriously doubt its a wait of money
    I'd have to say the only thing about prohormones is you get a mental pump. It's like a sugar pill. It's all in your head thus thinking your getting better results. Way overpriced and could invest more into whey/creatine/AS.

Actually if you check my cycle diary they it wasnt just from diet if you cycle it right it will give you great results have you ever tryed them Calipso

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    What a waste. That money could have gone to some good juice.

I have done 4 cycles from d-bol to deca ,winny etc... I have tried alot of them.I just wanted to try something that was OTC for once.I have a good diet going so if I start this stack and gain something i will know for sure that this stuff works or not.I hjave heard good things and bad things i know this stuff won't be like the real stuff but if you could gain 5 lean pounds from this its worth it to me I have gained 25 pound from deca,test,d-bol cycles and only 5 to 10 pounds of that was a real gain the rest was water weight so I think this stuff may work i will know in 3 months.

Thanks bro this is the direct link to the stack http://www.anabolicstore.com/details...over200lbs.htm

Stop by and check out my board.

Nope problem

Ill stop by and check it out

Actually there not top knotch didnt gain shit from it
    They have very good quality control and the products were developed by Molecular Nutrition founder William Llewellyn. I know Jeff summers take credit for these products as well as takes credit for writing Anabolics 2000. The problem is they are underdosed for the price. If they were offered at wholesale as most products are by online retailers they would be worth a shot.

Calipso, to say prohormones are nothing more than a suger pill shows ignorance. The molecular structure of these products are normally one step from AAS. 1-test is the exception as it does not require conversion. It actually rivals any illegal steroid in terms of pure muscle gains.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Jay Summers can seriously eat shit...The stuff he includes in those pathetic so-called "stacks" is nothing. What I don't understand is why AR backs them up if they KNOW you get ZERO results...

The products will give results. Just not enough to justify the cost. You people should go at the active hormones in these products. They are 4-ad, 19nor, 1,4ad, and 5aa. All are very potent hormones.

Thread Information