Thread: 1AD week 5

bunktown is offline Junior Member

1AD week 5

Hello everyone. I just wanted to update yall of my 1AD and tribex 500 cycle.

Week1: didnt notice really any changes but i expected this.
    Week2: went up 5 lbs on bench and all my other lifts went up a little
    Week3: went up 10lbs on bench and added an extra set to bench all other lifts went up a little
    Week4:went up 5lbs on bench and went up a little on other lifts
    Week5:went up 5lbs on bench and went up a little on other lift

I still have a week left so I will update next week. I also put on about 10 pounds of body weight. I know the bodyfat went up a little but I dont really care because I am bulking also I am taking 600mgs a day of 1AD and either 750-1500mgs a day of tribex 500. The tribex is in there just to prevent loss of sex drive. Finanlly I have not experienced and side effects so I am very happy. Oh and if yall were wondering why I just really am focusing on chest is because my chest is my weakest part all the other parts of my body grow pretty good.

Steele is offline Member
    i am still not convinced about that 1 ad. maybe i will just have to try it!
    keep at it bro. chest was my weakness too. use every trick in the book and you can bring it up. good luck!

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Keep us posted.

Do you feel that the results your getting now are different from when you are working out natural?

I would like to see any bros that have personally done 4AD to speak up with anything useful.

Over the counter products have me completely paranoid, so i rarely buy them but its helpful for my perosnal info to know all i can about it.

jerseymeathead is offline Junior Member
    dude, ad-1 is crap, why teh hell would you use that? you would be better off using real roids so at least you know what to expect. besides everyone i've heard from says they didn't keep thier ad-1 gains after discontinuing usage.

Hey everyone just wanted to update yall on my results on week 6. My bench went up another 5lbs and I did and extra rep than last time. Oh Budda my gains are alot better than when I wasnt taking 1AD.

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    I took 1AD with 4AD for 2 weeks, I gained about 15 pounds over those two weeks. I stopped about two months ago and as of today I've only lost 5 of those 15 pounds I gained. I was taking 400mg of 1AD and 1200mg of 4AD each day. I lost the 5 pounds very quickly after I stopped, so I am guessing that weight was probably just water I was retaining because of the 4AD. I did notice decreased sex drive and my balls did shrink, but I'm back to normal now.

chinups Guest
    YO bunk is that Kurt the ruler of all rock stars?

sure is chinups. he was the best singer ever and nirvana is the best band ever

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    I would like to see any bros that have personally done 4AD to speak up with anything useful.
    I took Ergopharm 300mg of 1-AD with 750mg of Cyclo-Diol 4-AD ED with awesome results - especially in strength. I also ran it with Tribex for it's effects on LH.

I was about 220-225 pounds and all natural then, bench pressing 365 without a spotter. People thought I was juiced then. I got up to that strength and bodyweight using the 1-AD/4-AD with some German Volume Training.

But anyway - sounds like bunktown is also getting good results.

Short_Guy is offline Junior Member
    Hey Warrior,

Would you recommend those dosages to someone that's in the 170 lb. range @ 12-14% bf?

Also, what's the dosing sched: Daily? Weekly?

Thanks man.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If I can recall, I was taking a serving morning, afternoon, and evening...

As far as a soft 175lbs - it's up to you but you could probably get away with 2 serving each at 200mg 1-AD and 500mg 4-Diol ED... but I guess I would still suggest the higher dose because to keep prohormones as a grey market product they are packaged and recommended in lower doses on the boxes to keep studies producing results that wouldn't link them to really any results... and to get the best results you have to double, or sometimes triple or more what they say on the box for actual results.

And stay away from shitty prohormones - the only good ones I have tried are 1-AD and 4-Diol. I did 19-Nor and 5-Diol when they were first hitting the sup market and I swear I started to develop gyno... seriously - a hard sensitive lump under my nips...

Hello everyone I just wanted to update yall. Yesterday was my last day on 1AD. My bench went up almost another 5lbs. Today I started taking creatine and 6oxo. My 6oxo dosages will be 500mgs with my last meal. Oh and do yall think I should take tribex to help recover since I used a little of it in my cycle.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like good results, but i have one question and its not a flame..

why didnt you guys just use the real stuff? those prohormones are expensive just like juice, and shut you down just like juice!

scorpilon7 is offline New Member
    ad-1 or Nor-diol/4-diol ?
    I have a question about this stack I want to take, vs. stack #5 When you say twice aday
    is that 750 mg twice, or 750 mg split in to equal servings for breakfast and
    workout? Same question with the Nor-diol. Also what specific prouduct for
    each do you suggest meaning best quaility and serving size. what ZMA
    product do you suggest as well? Should I add anything to this like a
    anti-estergin or Tribulus terrestris?
    I am 22 5 9" and 195 with 12- 13% and have been working out for 4 years of
    college and some in high school. I have never juiced but have
    used creatine and gluamine and tried "poppers" from pinnacle.
    If you suggest another stack just tell me.

Stack #2 - Cycle for good gains.

Week 1-2 take 750 mg of 4-diol and 250 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 3-5 take 500 mg of 4-diol and 500 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 6-7 take 250 mg of 4-diol and 750 mg of Nor-diol

Split stack up in two doses, take one after breakfast, the other 45-30 mins
    before a workout in weeks 1-2, 60 mins before in weeks 3-5 and 90 mins
    before workout weeks 6-7.

My product choice is based on anabolic properties. I selected the two best
    compounds. They are both using the same conversion enzyme and could compete
    at an increase of dosage. So I used a teeter-stack where one product
    decreases in favor of the other, thereby keeping the overall amount the same
    from week to week. But I also manage to bring endogenous testosterone down,
    allowing the body to feel the decrease without dropping hormone levels. When
    coming off a stack this will illicit a greater response in getting natural
    test back on track without compromising the amount of gains made. I had a
    practical problem in that the 4-diol peaks after 30-45 minutes and the
    Nor-diol after 90 minutes, so the pre-workout administration had to move
    along with it, shifting it back as the Nor-diol compounds became more
    prevalent in the stack. Keep in mind that both compounds are fairly
    suppressive of HPTA, so that using ZMA coming off a cycle is advised here.

Stack #5 (1AD and Nor-diol, 4-AD)

This is a hypothetical stack based on what I know of 1AD. Like I said, I'm trying it at the end of summer and will report back with detailed results, the good and the bad and the terrifyingly ugly (let's hope there is none of that) on just how useful 1AD really is. Here are two variations of a stack:

Week 1-6 600 mg of 1AD and 600 mg of 4AD

Take in 3 evenly spread doses of 200 mg of each product throughout the day.

This is a dose that allows you to see decent benefits off of 1AD without putting you straight in the poor house. In this instance it's a 6-week iso-stack, using 4AD as the counterpart. Because of the moderate dose and the daily spread you can get a lot out of the 4AD too. This is a very androgenic stack and should under no circumstances be taken by women. The 4AD makes a good partner for 1AD because it enhances the androgenic effect and it repairs a loss of libido that may come with the use of 1AD. Not to mention that these are possibly two of the most anabolic legal substances available today.

Week 1-2 900 mg of 1AD with 300 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 3-4 600 mg of 1AD with 600 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 5-6 600 mg of 1AD with 300 mg of Nor-diol

Take half the Nor-diol after breakfast and half after dinner, take 1AD spread over 3 even daily doses.

This is a tad more expensive. Ok, a lot more expensive. But this epitomizes a great stack. It's commonly believed that drugs with the effect of 1AD should be stacked with a non-androgen. And the most potent non-androgen is Nor-diol. It's a bit of a combination between a ski-slope and a teeter stack that should give great results for the small amount of time you are on it.

Normally I would recommend the use of 19Nor so there is no over saturation of the 3-beta enzyme that could compromise the conversion of the 1AD. But with the cost of 1AD I sincerely doubt that anyone can afford to take enough (or would want to) to saturate the enzymes.

Thread Information