El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member

Question How Important Is Off-Cycles W/ Prohormones?

I'm at week 4 of a suggested 8 week off cycle via the reps for Muscle Tech. I'm really getting impatient waiting to start my new cycle of Syngex and several other things. I wanted to know, if I don't wait the suggested 8 weeks, and start my new cycle would the new cycle be ineffective? I mean an 8 week offcycle for Nortesten which I only took for 4 weeks is crazy...

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    did you run a post cycle?

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrstlr69sdnl
    did you run a post cycle?
    I'd be impatient to get off Nortesten and onto Syngex as well!! Go off the Nor after week four and use either 6-OXO or VPX Aromadex for just two weeks, and then hit 4 weeks on Syngex I. After that do a 4 week off cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by BREASTMAN
    I'd be impatient to get off Nortesten and onto Syngex as well!! Go off the Nor after week four and use either 6-OXO or VPX Aromadex for just two weeks, and then hit 4 weeks on Syngex I. After that do a 4 week off cycle.
    Problem is, no more money for those anti-estrogens you just recommended! just spent it all on the new stack. So basically I have to wait untill the complete end of the off cycle to start my new stack? Couldn't I just wait another 2 so it's been 6 weeks off instead of the full 4 more?

Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Bueno
    Problem is, no more money for those anti-estrogens you just recommended! just spent it all on the new stack. So basically I have to wait untill the complete end of the off cycle to start my new stack? Couldn't I just wait another 2 so it's been 6 weeks off instead of the full 4 more?
    Wait, you have been on Nortesten for 4 weeks right? So just stop now and jump on the new stack for 4 weeks and then go off cycle.

Question

no I've been off the nortesten for 4 weeks already but muscle tech says i need a nother 4 off. should I just start my new stack already or is it really important to wait?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Bueno
    no I've been off the nortesten for 4 weeks already but muscle tech says i need a nother 4 off. should I just start my new stack already or is it really important to wait?
    You don't need to wait 8 full weeks after a cycle of Nortesten. Its been 4 weeks...proceed!

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    I would be willing to bet the Nortesten did not even effect test-epitest levels b/c they use inferior hormones at low dosages.

Good luck with the Syngex. This is a whole new ballgame.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    I would be willing to bet the Nortesten did not even effect test-epitest levels b/c they use inferior hormones at low dosages.

Good luck with the Syngex. This is a whole new ballgame.
    Agreed

Thread Information