magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

a little help please

Whats the deal with this 1-AD stuff? In the past i've tried 4-diol and found it worked pretty well. I also stacked it with a product ganabolin, which is supposedly a precursor to boldenone . (i did however find when i took both at the same time i got killer headaches). Currently i am taking protein and glutamine (and soon NOX3) but i would like to try something else to help me get bigger. I have been researching AS for about 6 months or so but being that I'm only 18 i think that might be a little tpp young for something like that ( due to my body's own production of test. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice as to what would be worth try and if something like AS would be a wise move, and if so what would be a good on to look into. (i've been researching things like deca and dbol but after reading in the message board i don;t know if deca would be such a wise choice.)

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    bro...wait on steroids . just eat like a horse all day everyday.

sherpa27 is offline Junior Member
    i agree......1ad is ok not gonna make you blowup and the sides are a negative, at least fo me they were.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

thanks

thanks a lot guys. how were the gains off of the 1-ad no where near roids im sure but were they decent?

Thread Information