radial is offline New Member

Hardening and Vascularity Stack

I have been thinking of doing a 1-test/4-AD stack @ 200mg-300mg/day.

Problem is that there are so many products both oral/transdermal, I dont know what is quality and value for money.

Been looking at Nutrex 1-TU/Higher Power 1-Test Ether Capsules for the 1-T and Higher Power 4-Androstenediol caps or VPX Paradeca transdermal. Problem is the Nutrex and VPX products are really expensive compared to the HP stuff. Is it a case of you pay for what you get????

Any recommendations for other products/something else in the stack??

I am 195@8% 5'11" but it takes me forever to lose the fat so I am not particularly interested in doing a bulking stack

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    for 1test go at least 300 mgs what 4diol do you plan on using?

radial is offline New Member
    As I ahd said in my post I was going to use either the Higher Power 4-Androstenediol caps or VPX Paradeca transdermal, problem is that they are differently priced and was just wondering if its a pay for what you get situation?

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by radial
    As I ahd said in my post I was going to use either the Higher Power 4-Androstenediol caps or VPX Paradeca transdermal, problem is that they are differently priced and was just wondering if its a pay for what you get situation?
    VPX doesn't make any transdermals. They make oral polylipid liposomals which are the best on the market. Yes, they do cost more, but they work and work big time. Thier Syngex I is insane for size and their EQ and Xenabol makes you hard as nails. Their 4-HT cyp is outstanding to stack with. VPX is the only company I use for PHs.

decadbal is offline Banned
    from all im told, never tried, but transdermals are crap, vpx is great shit, and the best u can get legally, i would def get some 1test and syngex2. and up the intake to 9ccs, maybe even 12, thats waht im gonna hit next time i roll it, in bout 2 weeks.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Personally I have never used VPX...but heard great things....I also think transdermals are crap....unless used with DMSO which it never is...

FM

Pure Power is offline Junior Member
    Higher power makes a transdermal called trenabol-x. They say abotu 50% of the PH will come through, and at thier dose that means 50Mg of 1-test along with 50mg 1,4ad and 50 mg of 4ad. Their price is dirt cheep gram for gram. I have never used a transdermal b4 nor have I used 1-test. And they don't really state the delevery system. But if one was so inclined couldn't you mix DMSO/water solution and then add it to the PH mix and do ok? I'm no chemist it just sounds liek logic. Any Vets know anythign about it?

Thread Information