FzR600co is offline New Member

Question of the effectiveness of hgh stimulator supplements, and Animal Stak

Hey guys,

I've got a question.
    -I want to know if anyone has any information on the effectiveness of growth hormone stimulators. Not the synthetic kind, but rather the supplements that you take to help your body produce more on it's own. Obviously it isn't going to work nearly as well as a steroid , but even if there is some benefit with it, that would be great.
    -I recently got a supplement called animal stak, and wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with it, or know how well it is supposed to work? Any info. is good info. It is made by Universal.

Thanks guys, hit me up!

Jason

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Most of the HGH precursors are a scam. Animal stak is a prohormone though. In my opinion, it has some outdated ingredients in it.
    If you are really interested, do a search for "prohormones" or "andro".

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    I had some decent results from animal stack. I really like the stuff, and would recommend giving it a try.

El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_Bravo
    I had some decent results from animal stack. I really like the stuff, and would recommend giving it a try.
    Try Regenesis Plus, this stuff helped me facilitate my sucessful recovery of a shoulder reconstruction. I also believe it helped me grow half an inch because prior to taking the Regenesis my doctors felt I wouldn't grow anymore, but I did while taking it... It helps me always sleep deeper and feel more rested in the morning. Body fat percentages also went down while taking it. Don't expect much results in less than 4 months.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Most of the HGH precursors are a scam. Animal stak is a prohormone though. In my opinion, it has some outdated ingredients in it.
    If you are really interested, do a search for "prohormones" or "andro".

Agreed...

FM

Thread Information