KeizerSoze is offline New Member

Supplement mixing options?

I just started taking Syntrax's Swole V2 a few weeks ago. Those of you who have taken it know what i'm talking about when I say it's disguisting. Well the Sweet Tart Punch is anyways. I have two questions.

1.) Is it wise to mix anything with this product while taking it?
    2.) If it's alright, what would be a reasonable suggestion for mixing options?

For those of you who have your doubts, it does work. A heck of a lot better than creatine.

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeizerSoze
    I just started taking Syntrax's Swole V2 a few weeks ago. Those of you who have taken it know what i'm talking about when I say it's disguisting. Well the Sweet Tart Punch is anyways. I have two questions.

1.) Is it wise to mix anything with this product while taking it?
    2.) If it's alright, what would be a reasonable suggestion for mixing options?

For those of you who have your doubts, it does work. A heck of a lot better than creatine.
    Is it just a new transport sytem for creatine? If so it is more than fine to add carb sources, but protein or caffeine and any food 30 minutes prior to creatine intake or 30 minutes after is a bad idea if you want to maximize absorption.

Thread Information