huh? is offline Associate Member

Talking new guy needing advice.....

hey yall.... im 19, 5'11" 240 (mostly fat). im looking for a good way to get started...... ive been lifting off and on, havent really been motivated but now i wanna get serious.... i dont know whats good to take for my weight and height..... im currently taking ON 100% whey protein shake, 1 w/ every meal 2 scoops in the morning.... trying to keep up with my body weight.... im taking hydroxycut and weider creatine after each workout.....

please help me guys... ive seen some of the guys that have gotten help on here and they look good..... also i was wondering about that impact stuff... how long would i need to train before i could get into something like that? thanks guys!

o, also im eating 6 small healthy meals a day..... working out for 20 minutes mid morning (mostly cardio), and working out 30-40 minutes late afternoon...

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    You already have gotten started in a good way. You are training and eating well and are taking a couple of decent supplements. What you must have is PATIENCE! This is not an overnight endeavor. It takes years to build a really good physique and the foundation is in training, supps, and time.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    "im taking hydroxycut and weider creatine after each workout....."

Cut that out! Do either hydroxy or creatine, not both. They negate or cancel each other out.

You have to decide if you want to build muscle, or lose fat. You can't do both.

Come up with a goal, and we'll add our advice and coach you to your goal, but you have to take the first step.

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    Patience is a virtue…… That is the first thing to understand after that it is all a piece of cake j/k! It took me about a year of strict dieting, weight training, and cardio to loose over 50 pounds. Take one day at a time make small goals for yourself. I never took Hydroxy cut I took Zendrine with Ephedra that is no longer available over the counter that really sucks!!! Ephedra and weight loose go hand and hand! But honestly keep hitting the weights and then hit cardio for around 30-45 minutes. I did it around 4-6 days a week of cardio and 3 days of training. Good luck… Keep us posted!!!!!

El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member
    Yeah like it was previously said, you need to come up with a goal.. You training is based simply on your goal. For example if you want cuts you do less weight more repetitions, for bulk 75% of your max and sometimes your max itself are generally used and you do less reps. Plus, you're a big guy, you might want to add cardio to your workouts. You definately do not need creatine right now(it's partially a cell volumizer), take your Protein, and I think you said you were taking a weight loss supplement so take that as well. I suggest Thermonex by BSN for weight loss, it also helps with definition. Start basically natural for now, then maybe later on you might want to goto something like Masteron to get you really shredded.

im not really worried about losing weight right now, im not going for the perfect body look. i just want to get big and strong..... ill worry about losing weight in about a year....

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huh?
    im not really worried about losing weight right now, im not going for the perfect body look. i just want to get big and strong..... ill worry about losing weight in about a year....
    So what do you want advice on? Which supplements to take?

decadbal is offline Banned
    about the hydrox and creat, u can take them together, they dont do anythign to counter act each other, however, id take the hydroxycut before the work out, maybe an hour out, take creat, riht after, with protein. id find a good work out plan, 30 to 40 min is very hard to get a good effective work out in, so find one that helps u get what u want, which is bigger, so id say do what most of us do and work out 2 bodyparts a day, once a week. your diet sounds good, just as long as you eat the right foods, and like everyone says, it wont happen over night, stay focused and before you know it ppl will be staring bro. goo luck..

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    about the hydrox and creat, u can take them together, they dont do anythign to counter act each other, however, id take the hydroxycut before the work out, maybe an hour out, take creat, riht after, with protein. id find a good work out plan, 30 to 40 min is very hard to get a good effective work out in, so find one that helps u get what u want, which is bigger, so id say do what most of us do and work out 2 bodyparts a day, once a week. your diet sounds good, just as long as you eat the right foods, and like everyone says, it wont happen over night, stay focused and before you know it ppl will be staring bro. goo luck..

Exactly...keep at it. Take the hydroxycut throughout the day (as directed). You can take creatine, it won't counteract it. Put in the work, be patient and you'll see results...and then you'll be hooked...like the rest of us!!

good luck bro!

Thread Information