cnyce89 is offline Banned

xenadrine question

alright my girl for some reason wans to take xenadrine, she feels she needs to loose weight. I dont see it, but fuck it, if its gonna make her happy then, im all for it.
    anyways, I know the bottle says how much to take a day, but do you guys/girls recomnd that or would you suggest anything else?

Lemme know

C

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Yaaaa....she probably tells you that you don't need anymore muscle

Personally, at first I would try what the label recommends. She will know if it's working or not. If it's too potent, lower the dosage. If after a while, it stops working try upping it (slightly). The key is to try and keep the body from adapting or building a tollerence. She may also want to try cycling it, similar to clen . Good luck "C". Tell us how it works out.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah, tell her to cycle it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. She should start at 2 capsules/day (1 morning, 1 afternoon) and see how she reacts. If she doesn't feel jittery she may want to add a third capsule, although I only ever take 4 per day. How's her exercise routine? She should incorporate morning cardio if she's not already.

is it safe to use xenadrinew while also taking MAOI drugs????

some lemme know because she neerds to knoe befor taking

NO, I don't think that is safe. I think there's a warning on the label about that.

Yes it does say it on the lable thats actually why we(well I) asked
    alright thats what we thought, but she saiud if the sides were "mental" then she would try them but if its gonna effect her pysichally health wise then she said fuck it, so ill let her know...thanks guys

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I think xenadrine is about the same as an ECA stack chemically. Should be pretty safe for peridic use assuming she has no heart problems.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by cnyce89
    is it safe to use xenadrinew while also taking MAOI drugs????
    What is an MAOI inhibitor? I hear that warning on drug commericals but never knew what it was.

Originally posted by arthurb999
    What is an MAOI inhibitor? I hear that warning on drug commericals but never knew what it was.
    Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor. Commonly used to treat depression, anxiety, and phobias with depression.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hell Xeandrine makes me feel kinda happy anyways. Kinda uphoric if you will. I would stick with the recommended doses for a couple of weeks. I mean if she is eating 100 grams of fat a day without working out then yeah it isn't going to work. If she exercises and eats right, the weight will just fall off. I used Xeanedrine with great success on a low carb diet, I lost alot of weight and didn't gain it back on my 3 month lay off. Good stuff, if you follow a good eatting and workout pattern.

thanks my fellow italian

Thread Information