Thread: From Italy

The Body is offline New Member

From Italy

Hi. I write from Italy, and I like buy product in our nation.
    Do you Know company that sell product and ship in Italy from USA? There are sites?
    I would pay C.O.D. because I haven't credits cards.
    Please help me brothers.

P.S.: Sorry for my English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

What are you looking for?

What are you looking for? Be warned that if it is AS you are inquiring about we have little tolerance of any type of source posting weather selling or inquireing here at AR. I'm sure that there is somthing that you can find in All Sport's Nutriition that could boost your workouts. There are many over the counter products that could be shipped to you. Give Mugs a hollar. I do not know the specifics about shipping over the counter supplements over seas but he may know alot more about it than I.
    IC

My friend I search products like:
    Xenadrine, Hydroxycut, T2 and 19Nor 250 .
    What do you think about this products?
    Are they goods?
    I can't pay with credits cards , I only pay with C.O.D. in Italy

Please inform you for me, and help me,
    thank you my friends

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Hey Man give Mugs a yell.

Give Mugs a yell. I have been to his store and he carries just about anything that you could ever need. Just click onto his name ans shoot him a pm. You can find him under the anabolic mods or in the fittness mod sesction. Just clikckonto thge lillte mod icon thingy next to the differnet forum catogories on the home page. Like I said, I do not know what the shippingg ect entails but he should be able to hook you up.
    IC

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hey Body, my Italian brother, I am sure there are alot of places on the Internet that you can buy internationally. www.mucsledawg.com ships Internationally, give them a shout. They advertise they have really good International rates as well. I buy alot from them and they are very nice to deal with.
    but as Tobey said, if you are looking AS wrong place bro. But I myself as many other members will be willing to help you with any other suppliments, diet, workout or even gear questions (only). Welcome to the board and stick around if you can, maybe you might get lucky and land a cool buddy like tobey or soo
    Also 19 Nor is a andro product and I have not had any great sucess with it. As someone said in one post here, "the side effects are worse than the gains". Xeandrine is good stuff. Muscledawg has it pretty cheap. PBJason likes Allsportsnutrician.com, I haven't gotten around to check out what their price on it is. I think it's like 26.00 bucks a bottle at Muscledawg.
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 12-28-2001 at 04:16 PM.

Thank you my friend, but I can pay on delivery , when I receive products in my home?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I don't know email them and they should be able to answer that question

Thread Information