hoss827 is offline Banned

is 21 days worth of 1-AD enough for results?

Hey guys, I just ordered 120 pills of 1-AD. Im plannin on taking 600mg a day, but that dosage will only last me for 20 days. Is that enough to get decent results or should i order more and stack it with 4-AD? Help me out bros!

Cmon guys, gimme some feedback here! lol

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Cmon guys, gimme some feedback here! lol
    21 days should give you good results (5-15 lbs) IF your diet is good and you lift hard. If you have time, I highly recommend adding 4AD to counteract the libido problems. Buy AST, best bang for your buck.

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    You'd get great results doing a six week 1-ad with 4-diol (I agree, AST is best bang for buck) but I had nut shrinkage and loss of libido.. 6-OXO cured it tho post cycle. I would personally do 6 weeks, just my opinion tho.

bigswole30 is offline Junior Member
    5-15 punds of muscle in 21 days. Get real. I would hope to add 1-3 pounds of muscle in 21 days. 5-15 pounds of lean body mass is a different story. LBM meaning, food, glycogen, water etc....

AST ph's are junk. Get a 4-ad w/ a good delivery system such as liposomal or transdermal.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    5-15 punds of muscle in 21 days. Get real. I would hope to add 1-3 pounds of muscle in 21 days. 5-15 pounds of lean body mass is a different story. LBM meaning, food, glycogen, water etc....

AST ph's are junk. Get a 4-ad w/ a good delivery system such as liposomal or transdermal.
    Well, Swole gotta disagree with you on this one. I put on 8 pounds of muscle during my last 1-AD/4AD cycle. When I was smaller (175 lbs), I put on 15, but was bulking big time and put on fat (for the first time in my life), but would put the muscle in the same range.

I have not tried transdermals. AST is better than molecular nutrition which has a patheic amount of 4ad per gel.

Did you make your own transdermal and buy 4ad in "bulk"?

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Well, Swole gotta disagree with you on this one. I put on 8 pounds of muscle during my last 1-AD/4AD cycle. When I was smaller (175 lbs), I put on 15, but was bulking big time and put on fat (for the first time in my life), but would put the muscle in the same range.

I have not tried transdermals. AST is better than molecular nutrition which has a patheic amount of 4ad per gel.

Did you make your own transdermal and buy 4ad in "bulk"?

I just bought Ergo-Pharm 1-AD 120 capsules and 60 pills of Ergo-Pharm4-AD. but I plan on buying 60 more here soon.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    No, it's not enough.

I do not use transdermals, but the feedback on them is great.

My comment was not on weight gain from prohormone use. You may put on 8-15 pounds, but all of that is not muscle. I would say if someone gains 15 pounds with a six week cycle that maybe 6-8 pounds will be muscle. The rest is glycogen being stored in their muscle cells, food in their stomach etc.... To know the actual gain in muscle you would have to do skin-folds while completely depleted pre/post cycle.

As for comparing AST to Molecular I would opt for the Molecular b/c of the THP delivery system. It has improved oral bioavailability. If going stright capsule Higer Power(bodybuilding.com's brand) puts out a cap that has 300mg per cap. Liposomal 4-ad is much cheaper and effective than either and has a/b a 80-90% absorbtion rate. I sale a six week cycle for $60.

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    I used Trenal-X trandermal stuff........I did not see anything till about week 4. I just got off the stuff and to me it kicked ass......I'm currently on 6-oxo.........no sides for me.

This shit gives you a great pump and increase in strength is awesome.

Gained about 6lbs but I was not trying to bulk up, did cardio and ate real clean.....lost 1 inch on my waist while gaining weight.

Bean666 is offline Junior Member
    might wanna throw 4-ad in too man... not just the lost libido but also for the severe lethargy you get from 1-ad/1-test

husun is offline Junior Member
    how do you feel about vpx lyposomal 1-test stacked with 19 nor 300 select or is 4ad a better choice? some website reccomended the 19 nor

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by husun
    how do you feel about vpx lyposomal 1-test stacked with 19 nor 300 select or is 4ad a better choice? some website reccomended the 19 nor
    Just take Syngex I from VPX. 1-Test + 4-Andro PC esters. Good stuff!

sherpa27 is offline Junior Member
    well bro i think it would give you decent gains.....especially if you ad the 4ad but your so young irght now........what only 15-16.wait a while you are surging now...eat and grow

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    1ad ergopharm and 4ad AST is the best for andro products I gained 17lbs of lean mass

Thanks for the posts guys, i sold my paintball gun and have just bought 3 more bottles of 1-AD. I now have a total of five bottles of 5-AD, and now I just need 2 bottles of 4-AD, and i might throw in 5-AD in this cycle because from what I hear, estrogen makes you blow up like a baloon.

Dude you will have enough estrogen from the 4-ad. Do not take 5-ad, it is a estrogen agonist.

PS,
    I can't believe people still use 1-ad and 4-ad in capsule form when you have propylcarbonate esterized hormones in a polylipid delivery system. Just a quick science lesson.

scorpilon7 is offline New Member
    so which ones do you suggest?

scorpilon7 is offline New Member
    Dude you will have enough estrogen from the 4-ad. Do not take 5-ad, it is a estrogen agonist.

PS,
    I can't believe people still use 1-ad and 4-ad in capsule form when you have propylcarbonate esterized hormones in a polylipid delivery system. Just a quick science lesson.

so what brand do they come in and what do you suggest?

I think im just gonna wait for now, and ill keep the 4-AD since it gives a lil bit of estrogen, forget the 5-AD. Thanks for the help guys!

manijak is offline Associate Member
    I went from 185 to 197 after 40 days of 1AD , triple the dosis 3pills 3X a day, and tons of glutamine and HMB , diet wasn't too good though..
    seems that most legal stuff does do what they say, if you triple the max. dosis though

Thread Information