CortezTK1982 is offline New Member

need a good PH stack for a newbie

Hey, I'm 21 and want to take a good PH stack so that I can put on a few extra lbs of muscle in a short amount of time (I know the PH's are shit, but I'm not sure I'm ready for gear yet, as i'm still getting into bodybuilding) I have been looking at some of the transdermals, and needed to know if any of you could recommend a really good one to add some killer mass. I have been looking for a while and keep getting bullshit success stories from people just trying to get me to buy their product and wanted you guys to give me an honest answer since I'm new to the board and all. Thanks

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    i will start by saying do not get anything by impact nutrition. I have tried animal stack and i wasn't too bad, but if i could recommend anything, my buddy did a PH stack created by big cat on bodybuilding.com. I don't remember what it was called, but he gained about 15lbs.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I had pretty good results from Testdren-ADP by Harcourt & Johnston. It's a daily transdermal patch. I plan on using it again when I do a prohormone cycle. I'm thinking about going with 1-ad, 1-tu, some oral hgh and possibly some 1-test (even though the 1-ad turns into 1-test). Of course ending with some 6-oxo.

The only one that I've used before is the patch. I got some acne from it, and one time I got a little rash from the patch, but that was about it. The rash looked kinda like a couple small scratches and they went away in about a week. I think I'm going to be doing two patches at a time this time around. I'll probably double the recomended dose for each of the other prohormones as well. I want to really max out with the prohormones for a couple cycles before I delve into steroids .

From what I understand, the prohormones are pretty good, but just don't seem as good once you've used anabolics.

I'm also looking forward to the advise concerning the prohormones (I know people are going to say it's a waste to take 1-test and 1-ad, and I may drop the 1-ad). I haven't purchased anything yet.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I forgot about the 4-ad.

Thread Information