Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Methyl 1-Test

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    So your saying that if I did a stack like that it wouldn't be profitable because I already have a natural high test level? I guess that's sorta good but man I wish I was older if thats the case.

LM1332 Guest
    yeah man just chill out eat some protein instead

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quick Facts

Methyl-1-testosterone is not a prohormone, it is a steroid .

Methyl-1-test doesn't convert to DHT. Anecdotal evidence suggests that the compound isn't very androgenic . It's easy on the hairline and skin.

Methyl-1-test doesn't convert to estrogen, little bloating is reported.

Methyl-1-test isn't like 1-test. Methylating the molecule changes it's properties to a large extent, i.e. Dianabol is in fact just a methylated form of boldenone
    altered with a C-17 methyl group to allow for oral dosing. Anyone who has done boldenone and dianabol knows that they are different.

Cheapest place to buy:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/legal/methyl.html
    LegalGear was one of the first and most respectable companies to market methyl-1-test.

No, I've never tried it, but everything I've heard about it has been positive. Don't expect this product to be around for long though.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Naw...cheapese place to buy would probably be www.massnutrition.com Everythin is cheaper there.

musclehead1967 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Umm....... I know I'm only 16 and too young to take stuff like 1-test but.... What if I did? Are the side effects that bad for someone my age that I should deffinatley not take it or, are they not that bad?

You'll probably have ball shrinkage since your body is stil developing, in turn, your dick will shrink as well.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1967
    in turn, your dick will shrink as well.

FM
    Last edited by FmRommel; 03-23-2004 at 06:09 AM.

biomax is offline New Member

Question

Designersupps.com sells the methyl 1 test powder.I am interested in buying from them, but I am not familiar with them. Is there any guys that had any experiences with them that can give some info on the qaulity of their products.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Quick Facts

Methyl-1-testosterone is not a prohormone, it is a steroid .

Methyl-1-test doesn't convert to DHT. Anecdotal evidence suggests that the compound isn't very androgenic . It's easy on the hairline and skin.

Methyl-1-test doesn't convert to estrogen, little bloating is reported.

I would love to believe this....but...I know it doesnt convert to estrogen, but not DHT either? Is this at all possible?

FM

It's already 5-alpha reduced, so no it doesn't convert to DHT. This doesn't mean that it doesn't exert any androgenic however.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    So, like any other steroid , if I were to take this at my age now (18) would it have an effect on my natural testosterone levels ? I don't want to take it and have any adverse effects, but at the same time I would like to get my hands on the stuff before they put a stop to it. Just don't want to put myself on a downward spiral ya know?

Yes, it will shut down your natural testosterone pretty hard in the first 4-5 days. 18 is still too young for this kind of compound.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Whats the best way to cycle this stuff?
    -2 weeks on, 2 weeks off or 4 weeks on?

Do you need clomid? Will tribulus do the trick post-cycle?

Is this stuff legal in Canada?

......oh man is this thread ever getting me excited!

You will stop growing and there's a good chance that you'll mess up your endocrine system permanently.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Whats the best way to cycle this stuff????

Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    Whats the best way to cycle this stuff????
    Well, most people are doing 2 weeks of 20mg/day. Then 2 weeks of PCT, then another 2 weeks 20mg then 2 weeks PCT.

There's a lot of m1t cycle logs at bodybuilding.com. But there's also a lot of garbage to sort through as well .

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Well, most people are doing 2 weeks of 20mg/day. Then 2 weeks of PCT, then another 2 weeks 20mg then 2 weeks PCT.

There's a lot of m1t cycle logs at bodybuilding.com. But there's also a lot of garbage to sort through as well .
    What are guys using for PCT?

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    for pct use clomid or nolva and for whoever asked if designersupps is any good ive orderd from them and their customer service is definatley good and there are no reasons to doubt their products

German is offline New Member
    If I did a heavy 3 week cycle of m1t and 4 diol could I safely get away with using 6oxo and tribex for anti-E?Iam currently 6'1'' and 220 pounds(intermediate bodybuilding level).

No you can't get away with just 6-oxo. Use real PCT or your're just asking for bad side effects.

No you can't get away with just 6-oxo. Use real PCT or your're just asking for bad side effects.

Agreed...dont risk it.

FM

Buddie is offline New Member

Is there anything over the counter I can use for PCT?Could a 2 on 2 off cycle be mild enough to eliminate the need for anything prescription?

Hello McFly!!!! Anybody home?

No. Get ahold of clomid and/or nolvadex .

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Would the nolvadex be better?

Forgive my lack of steroid knowledge but I thought clomid was better for steroids that really armoatise.

Also, would using Nutrex's 1-TU make any difference, or do all 1-T products have the same effect on the body's natural test production?

RP7....
    Nolva and Clomid together are ideal...but if you can only get one, go with clomid man, you need your nat test levels up, but to block the elevated estrogen, both is ideal...theyre not expensive and easy to get...go with that. Check the educational forums for clomid doseage...but keep the nolva at about 20-40mgs a day

FM

1-T is not the same as methyl-1-test. They are significantly different compounds.

Should M1T be taken on an empty stomach or full?

Quote Originally Posted by German
    Should M1T be taken on an empty stomach or full?

Any Oil-Based supp should be taken with a good meal to help absorbtion..
    Or at least a healthy snack

FM

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    1-T is not the same as methyl-1-test. They are significantly different compounds.
    Methyl-1-test isn't like 1-test. Methylating the molecule changes it's properties to a large extent, i.e. Dianabol is in fact just a methylated form of boldenone
    altered with a C-17 methyl group to allow for oral dosing. Anyone who has done boldenone and dianabol knows that they are different.
    How much more effective is methyl-1-test compared to a 'normal' 1-test product? I was looking at buying Nutrex 1-TU simply because it was the best selling brand at bodybuilding.com - thought that had to count for something? If they are so much different, do these 'normal' 1-test products require PCT as well?

I'm trying not to be rude, but you seriously have to do some searches on the bodybuilding.com forum. Or just go to the supplements section and read a few M1T threads.

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    How much more effective is methyl-1-test compared to a 'normal' 1-test product? I was looking at buying Nutrex 1-TU simply because it was the best selling brand at bodybuilding.com - thought that had to count for something? If they are so much different, do these 'normal' 1-test products require PCT as well?
    M 1-T is in another league from regular 1-test products...both in effectiveness and toxicity.

Yes, even regular 1-test products require pct, but only with OTC products like 6-OXO, etc.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BREASTMAN
    M 1-T is in another league from regular 1-test products...both in effectiveness and toxicity.

Yes, even regular 1-test products require pct, but only with OTC products like 6-OXO, etc.
    What about aromodex as an anti-E? Seems lame that manufacturers can produce what is essentially a legal steroid but they cant make an effective legal anti-E.

LM1332 Guest
    this is a great website for information on M1T plus you can buy it only for like 10 bucks NOW THTS A DEAL!!!! http://www.1fast400.com/?ingredients_id=38
    and i was wondering what would happen if you stack it with T BomB?

kaotik1 is offline New Member
    from what i read from the leagal gear stuff is its not supposed to affect the liver or your sex drive so hmm.. who knows.. if it did affect my sex drive what would i take anyone got a link?? cuz im pretty sure my g/f wouldnt be to happy about that one..

Iam going on my sixth day of m1t and Iam keeping very detailed records.I will post them when Iam finished.Iam doing a 15 day cycle.

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    What about aromodex as an anti-E? Seems lame that manufacturers can produce what is essentially a legal steroid but they cant make an effective legal anti-E.
    Aromadex is excellent. I have used it several times myself with success. VPX recommends 8 cc per day, but 12 cc does the job for me. I like it better than 6-OXO.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BREASTMAN
    Aromadex is excellent. I have used it several times myself with success. VPX recommends 8 cc per day, but 12 cc does the job for me. I like it better than 6-OXO.
    Thats good to hear. Thanks for the info

Billmister is offline Member
    I KNOW pct is needed because m1t shuts you down... but WHILE on are you supposed to take something?.. like 6OXO or nolva???? i'm talking about WHILE ON... while off i know something like nolva or clomid is neede... but WHILE on... can anyone answer this?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    M1t doesn't aromatize, so their is no need to waste any anti-e while on m1t, save it for pct.

baller45 is offline Junior Member
    This stuff is very androgenic and feels very androgenic. Be ready.
    I started too high and had to drop the dose, but I'm starting to climb up to 15mg.
    The worst sides are the nausea and lack of appetite.
    Its been over a week and the sides are easing up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information