DBarcelo is offline Senior Member

Anabolic Amplifiers????

Just wondering if anyone has ever used an anabolic amplifier while using a prohormone. There are a couple of them out there by DHB and A-100, but I can't find any scientific info about it. It's supposed to get your body to metabolize more of the testosterone .

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Run a search bro

FmRommel is offline Member
    Bump...is this stuff legit?

FM

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Run a search bro
    I did do a search, that's why I wrote that I can't find any SCIENTIFIC info. I'm only finding advertising BS and I don't pay attention to anything that's an advertisement. That's why I'm asking the people here if they've experienced using it or heard anything detailed about it.

But thinks for the recomendation.

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    Just wondering if anyone has ever used an anabolic amplifier while using a prohormone. There are a couple of them out there by DHB and A-100, but I can't find any scientific info about it. It's supposed to get your body to metabolize more of the testosterone.
    Bergamottin is a substance which may be able to greatly increase the effectiveness of orally ingested PHs. How? Well, when you swallow any of the various PHs on the market they are partially destroyed in their first pass through the liver and small intestine. Two enzymes...CYP and P450 are mostly responsible for this annoying (to PH and steroid users) problem.

Bergamottin has been shown to have the ability to "attach" itself to these enzymes where the hormone (PH/steroid) normally would. Then, the enzymes are simply flushed from the body and therefore are unable to "deactivate" your ingested "supplement."

Although Bergamottin has been around for a while, it hasn't really caught on as a supplement, however, it may be worth a try. It may allow PH users to use smaller dosages to get the same effect or, to get much better effects from the regular dosage.

Currently I know of two companies that put out a B supplement...DHB by IDS and also one put out by Formula One (Musclemags supp company).

that's what I was able to find. But all of the info came from advertising, so like I said before, I don't go by any of that. But thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.

I'm just trying to find something independent and scientific. The stuff they're trying to pass off as scientific is really questionable.

Thread Information