decadbal is offline Banned

fat remover sprays?

has anyone tried the fatloss sprays, that cause you to lose fat in place you sray it? doe they work , id like to try them, but if they dont work then a def no. plz help me out fellas

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    No such thing as spot reduction bro. Waste of money

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    No such thing as spot reduction bro. Waste of money
    Most are crap, but two of them have worked well for me and for many people I have spoken to. Lipoderm-Y and Absolved by Avant Labs. The formulator of these products is a brilliant dude.

cb25 is offline Banned
    I think most are crap...you may get a little placebo effect - i have, however, heard a lot about yohimbine df - topical liquid that you rub in...have a friend that swears by it...don't know, i can't bring myself to buy it...

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    has anyone tried the fatloss sprays, that cause you to lose fat in place you sray it? doe they work , id like to try them, but if they dont work then a def no. plz help me out fellas
    Get your butt on the treadmill and eat clean........can't spot reduce like Pheeds says......

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    Look, while I completely disagree with what these guys are saying about fat loss sprays (b/c there ARE a few that really do work), they still have a valuable message to give you: true fat loss comes from diet and exercise, not from a pill or spray. However, once you get down to a decent bodyfat level, supplements/sprays can provide a finishing touch.

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    I think most are crap...you may get a little placebo effect - i have, however, heard a lot about yohimbine df - topical liquid that you rub in...have a friend that swears by it...don't know, i can't bring myself to buy it...
    Yohimburn DF does work well for most people that use it, It does not work for everyone because the reasons for "stubborn fat" may be other than A2 receptor density (which is how yohimburn works and why fat is concentrated and stubborn in those areas).

just an FYI-

the

afdiscount

coupon code now works on yohimburn DF (accodring to ulter for a limited time)

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    i've tried a couple of ripping gels, one from a cosmetic co. and another from urban biologics. both worked great for me. really sped up the fat reduction off my tummy during my cutting phase. however it must be noted that i watched my diet and did high levels of cardio. i have to say the fat loss wouldn't be as quick without these gels.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    Yohimburn DF does work well for most people that use it, It does not work for everyone because the reasons for "stubborn fat" may be other than A2 receptor density (which is how yohimburn works and why fat is concentrated and stubborn in those areas).

just an FYI-

the

afdiscount

coupon code now works on yohimburn DF (accodring to ulter for a limited time)

Bump that I have head alot of people have good results if Im not mistaken you have to makeit yourselt dont you?

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I've heard that this stuff called FL-7 is supposed to be really good. I have no need for that type of thing, but I've heard that it's pretty good.

Also, you can't spot reduce when you excercise, but there are ways to spot reduce with chemicals such as transdermal lotions and certain steroids injected into the area.

znak is offline Senior Member
    The "spot reduction" is caused by taking water out of the area. You can od the same thing with celophane wrap around you gut before you run or workout. But, when you rehydrate a few times, it goes right back.

Save your money and do cardio.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I would think that it depends on the particular spot remover. I do know that if you use a steroid , it actually gets the fat in that area to burn, so it would stand to reason that a pro-steroid or prohormone should be able to do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    The "spot reduction" is caused by taking water out of the area. You can od the same thing with celophane wrap around you gut before you run or workout. But, when you rehydrate a few times, it goes right back.

Save your money and do cardio.
    This is true of products like Thiomucase cream and Prep H, but not for Lipoderm Y and Ab-solved, which will give you a true localized fat burning effect (Lipo on surface fat and Ab-solved on visceral fat).

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Don't bother with the gels...If you're gonna get any kind of supplement you need something with Ephedyne in it. Try Stacker 2 or something like that. ECA works pretty well from what I've heard. But mainly just stick with your cardio workouts and a good diet and you'll get there.

Thread Information