cobra2814 is offline New Member

Question Who makes 1-Test in transdermal form???

Sorry guys, I'm a newbie here, and I'd like to take 1-Test since it seems to be the most effective legal suppliment. I used to take 19-Norandro, in pill form, and got elevated liver enzyme levels, so I am hoping by finding a trandermal form of 1-Test, I can reap the benefits without beating up my liver. Anyone know where I can get 1-Test in transdermal form?

Also, does taking something like 1-Test help you recover from overtraining if you are already overtrained or on the verge of it? I push really really hard and always feel like I'm about to go over the edge. I just need something to help me recover quicker and keep me anabolic , not catabolic. Thanks in advance guys.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Urban Biologics, TestPro-alpha, 1-Testosterone Topical Gel.
    VPX, 1-TEST Cypionate .
    Gaspari Nutrition, One-T Cypionate.

Urbanbiologics.com, VPXsports.com & richgaspari.com

From what I understand, the transdermals aren't quite as good as the orals. I've never used either one personally, so I don't know first hand. Also, from what I understand, most companies don't put the same chemical in 1-test that allows steroids to pass the liver without being broken down. It's 17-Beta- (something or another), and even though it allows things to pass the liver without it broken down, it raises the toxic levels in the liver.

From what I understand (once again), the stuff won't keep you from overtraining, but will get rid of the feeling of overtraining. Even when on prohormones or steroids, you still have to carefull of overtraining, because you may not realize that you're overtraining.

Also remember (if you don't already know), you normally have to take much more 1-test than what the instructions tell you to take. Most people accept 300mg per day as the lowest effective dose, and most companys say to take about 100 mg's per day. That may be why some people think that it doesn't work at all and some people swear by it. Just like steroids, 1-test is very dependent on dose. People didn't think that steroids worked at all a few decades ago, because they weren't dosing high enough. Of course, bodybuilders always knew that.

Good luck. Sorry it took so long for someone to get back to you with this one.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    gennapharm has 1t juice. which is a 20ml bottle made for transdermal (underground uses it as an injectable too)

sherpa27 is offline Junior Member
    I think VPX's is the best!

Pure Power is offline Junior Member
    VPX is a bad company in my opinion. I wont' use their products because they aren't aiding in the figth against the FDA/dea banning them. They contribute nothing. They also make sketchy injectables that are clearly made as such and draw attention from worried mother that their football star boy will be "juicin'". VPX in my opinion is just tryign to make a fast buck. I know Higher power makes a really cheep transdermal, though i dont' knwo their pollitics on the subject I would asume they have some stock in it all. As for taking it Does anyoen know if DMSO would do the trick for getting 1 test in? If so buy the powder and do it up. Otherwise I woudlf say buy some ether oral and pound them with yoru Flax oil or other high fat foods.

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra2814
    Sorry guys, I'm a newbie here, and I'd like to take 1-Test since it seems to be the most effective legal suppliment. I used to take 19-Norandro, in pill form, and got elevated liver enzyme levels, so I am hoping by finding a trandermal form of 1-Test, I can reap the benefits without beating up my liver. Anyone know where I can get 1-Test in transdermal form?

Also, does taking something like 1-Test help you recover from overtraining if you are already overtrained or on the verge of it? I push really really hard and always feel like I'm about to go over the edge. I just need something to help me recover quicker and keep me anabolic, not catabolic. Thanks in advance guys.
    Trenabol-X is some good shit........does not kick in until about 4th or 5th week......you'll need 2 bottle of this shit.

Then take 6-OXO for PCT

Thread Information